Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clint Frazier

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Less than half his games at the position? I've seen this one before:

Clint Frazier is going to be pointing his finger at congress and wearing earplugs during games sooner than later.
    Wow, what a joke this is.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

It was a 60 game season, so not a lot of guys put up high marks on more games. Frazier had a great season. No question. He’s set to become the Yanks primary LFer. He should defend the position well and his bat should take off. I’m glad to see the level of work he put in. I’ll say the trade of Miller bore some long term fruit here

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    It was a 60 game season, so not a lot of guys put up high marks on more games. Frazier had a great season. No question. He’s set to become the Yanks primary LFer. He should defend the position well and his bat should take off. I’m glad to see the level of work he put in. I’ll say the trade of Miller bore some long term fruit here
    Yeah, Cashman had a stretch there where he was really doing damage.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Cashman never had to explode a team. His one chance at it really turned into something.

Dillon Tate was acquired by dealing Beltran. He was flipped for Britton. Win there

Gleyber was acquired in the Chapman deal. Huge win there

We picked up Happ for McKinney who we got for Chap as well. The year we got him, Happ was really good.

Justus Sheffield was flipped for Paxton, who was really good in 19. Granted, Sheffield had a great season in Seattle in 20, so may have been better to keep him.

Frazier is turning into a star and we got him and Sheffield for Miller.

Pretty solid hauls there. We also got Tito Polo for Nova and Polo went as the second biggest chip for Robertson, Frazier and Kahnle. Kahnle was the biggest winner there. Ultimately, we really did well when exploding a team.