Register now to remove this ad

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: The Crazy MLB playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    We can complain about the Snell move all we want, but the Rays have scored 1 run, which is almost never enough.

Edit - Naturally Smoltz makes this point as I’m typing this.
    It's a great point to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    1. Didn't want them to win, but the Dodgers are worthy champs.
    2. Much better than Yankees winning.
    3. We'll get our noses rubbed in it some more about Mookie, especially by the bozo writers, but that's the life of a sports fan.
    Yes, yes, and yes. Although I didn't want the Rays to win either.

I am happy for Vin Scully, for Kershaw, and for Dave Roberts. Probably a few others, among whom is not Mookie.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    The best team won. Plain and simple. It was the Dodger's year. They were the best team from beginning to end. Happy for Dave Roberts. Now , they have the challenge of keeping the team together and staying on top. Won't be easy to do.
    They were the best team. Very tough to to beat all season.

I feel like that poor jilted bastard who lost his girl.

Oh Mookie. Yeh.. I guess I want you to be happy, but a big part of me wanted your world to be crushed.

Is it really that wrong to have wanted to see that once oh so adorable subtly freckled face to smash into a wall... missing horribly that catch... plinking off your now flailing glove, into the seats behind you. Scoring the winning run in game 7....

I'm not bitter I just wanted him to suffer a humiliating loss. Feel that bitter pain... & come running back to me.

You can tell me. Is that really oh so bad? I know he's moved on. I get it. He's found somebody else. I know. I get it. Its not like he's the only guy out there? Yeh... I'm gonna start dating again.

Still... He would have looked great in a heap... Below that wall. Nursing a bloody nose, knowing he was never going to buy that ring. :'(
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.