Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Massachusetts Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    This might be curiously & decadently intriguing, if only I could come close to discerning a mildly coherent conspiracy theory.

I'm happy I stopped dabbling in acid in 1982, but it sure impedes my ability to make sense of any of this.

Be well.
    Your inability to comprehend is your own doing. The ARK is a syndicate of minority eugenic celebrity-type archetypes of the eugenic variety. They see the masses as wanting something to identify with, that's all. As long as your kind get by, you win and can be sacrificed proudly. It comes from the German Green Party. They realized that America was barely serious about Civil Rights but those of us who are could be subordinated to their ideas of human rights. They created a fascist survival council. Meanwhile they keep playing this race card, yojimbo tactic, shoot a white kill a black and make it look like a feud. This ways they can murder our grannies with a lab invention and herd us into the street howling about BIko. It's all the Geffen gang. They pulled the same stunt in the AIDS abomination, it's all in Laurel Beukes' Moxyland, a mockery of America. They used anti-Apartheid and Obama to cut a deal in the attack. I've seen their dacoit literally pour mountains of horrid swastikas on the table, German standard fascist emblems, and bray that they were sacred African symbols. Man, oh man, that says a lot about Africa. It's a minority council of fascist tokens. They have Ultrahigh and are a Swami Nostra of settle-ances for the Sacred African Yoko Ono's shamans of Warhol, warholics.

Mark Us Be Well, M.D.

But, on the bright side, nobody in Queer Hehn wants to kill Courtney some more to the tune of Creary hiding the Soldier of Fortune they blew his mind out with and not wanting to share her card, they have cleansed the issue for Penis Gabriel's floating uteris of soul talibanajury I donohue that could be. I've never heard of Gurdjidiev.
    Last edited by AmericanPig; 09-19-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPig View Post
    Your inability to comprehend is your own doing. The ARK is a syndicate of minority eugenic celebrity-type archetypes of the eugenic variety. They see the masses as wanting something to identify with, that's all. As long as your kind get by, you win and can be sacrificed proudly. It comes from the German Green Party. They realized that America was barely serious about Civil Rights but those of us who are could be subordinated to their ideas of human rights. They created a fascist survival council. Meanwhile they keep playing this race card, yojimbo tactic, shoot a white kill a black and make it look like a feud. This ways they can murder our grannies with a lab invention and herd us into the street howling about BIko. It's all the Geffen gang. They pulled the same stunt in the AIDS abomination, it's all in Laurel Beukes' Moxyland, a mockery of America. They used anti-Apartheid and Obama to cut a deal in the attack. I've seen their dacoit literally pour mountains of horrid swastikas on the table, German standard fascist emblems, and bray that they were sacred African symbols. Man, oh man, that says a lot about Africa. It's a minority council of fascist tokens. They have Ultrahigh and are a Swami Nostra of settle-ances for the Sacred African Yoko Ono's shamans of Warhol, warholics.

Mark Us Be Well, M.D.

But, on the bright side, nobody in Queer Hehn wants to kill Courtney some more to the tune of Creary hiding the Soldier of Fortune they blew his mind out with and not wanting to share her card, they have cleansed the issue for Penis Gabriel's floating uteris of soul talibanajury I donohue that could be. I've never heard of Gurdjidiev.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    Well said.
    I hope so because these murderers have latched onto the idea of killing and tormenting the Kennedys as a way of slapping me in the face to amuse King Crimson and the Warhols, and now, after what they have done to Carrie, I think you can see that I am not exaggerating when I testify that I am dealing with the criminally insane; however, they have been granted, largely at the instigation of the Warhols, a license to use AIDS as their cultural trump. Martha Gellhorn once said that in Dachau it did no man ever any good whatsoever to cry out from this place. Police, FBI, school Admin., have not ever, not once, considered the trauma, the rapes, the mayhem authored by these greedy, evil moral imposters worth noting or trying to halt.

Wait, you think, isn't AIDS sort of out there as a grievance? It was planned as a trump card is the point. They planned to use a small inside circle of suicide pilots, Foucault, Strub, who knows, and as their cheerleader, Zappa. You can believe what you think is true or you can check the evidence. http://doubleillusionblog.wordpress.com This charmer, holding her stiletto at the WTC, who helped plot the anthrax, a friend of Kim Kardasian and Yoko Ono, had a namesake at the NY Voodoo museum who called me Dec. 8, 1980, which means that they already knew what they were planning about AIDS, there's no other explanation, but they got away with it.

In the records you will see as Warhol was setting this up, I was encouraged by what seemed Gay nobility and pride. I was trying to protect them and advising social distancing until the threat could be identified, also I was campaigning against Apartheid. These were, I admit, just my simple views, I was writing small fry editorials, but in the end these terrible goblins worked WITH those proven to have done it, and created these mercenaries among Seattle Queers who did this terrible crime while vowing to murder more innocent people if they aren't given free hand to do as they please.

This comes down to the fiends in King Crimson, and their sicko misreadings of secret tapes they made Nazi headhunter style, which in cruel derision that they set up. Speaking of the British, in an earlier age, Thomas Mann wrote, "The fault is ours - though perhaps it is to our credit that we were not politicians enought to see through it. Despite all that had gone before, including the transparently disingenuous and disgraceful comedy of non-intervention, carried out by England in favour of Franco, we could not credit the possibility of such heaped up knavery and manoeuvering. Our simplicity was culpable. What else could it be but hypocrisy, to behave as though one believed in those pulings about "our brothers in the Sudetenland," when everybody knew that it was not a question of the brothers, but of the Skoda works, Czech industry, Rumanian oil, Hungarian grain."

The rabid Fripp's cruel, demented and twisted partner through this whole thing, John Shulman, is the topic of an article concerning his terribly offensive, even to Pittsburgh, thefts at the Carnegie in the current issue of Smithsonian.

This problem is current. The murder of Carrie was a system I have seen demonstrated at CMU. It is remote, and they probably have it at MIT, too. in my opinion it is the signature of the entire fiasco.

And you will fall for this?
    Last edited by AmericanPig; 09-19-2020 at 09:28 PM.

....what just happened.