Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 194

Thread: 9/18-9/20 vs Yankees

  1. #1
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,668

    9/18-9/20 vs Yankees

    Please don't get swept in the season series.

  2. #2
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,460
    Yankees looked unreal against the Jays wow. And the Jays don’t have a bad team this year. See what happens.

  3. #3
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,569
    @SoxNotes
    The Red Sox and Yankees have identical 13-14 records since August 19.

    The Sox are 3-1 in their last 4 games, while the Yankees have won their last 8.

    LHP Martín Pérez (3-4, 4.33) faces LHP Jordan Montgomery (2-2, 4.76) tonight at 7:30 in a 3-game series opener at Fenway Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  4. #4
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    @SoxNotes
    The Red Sox and Yankees have identical 13-14 records since August 19.

    The Sox are 3-1 in their last 4 games, while the Yankees have won their last 8.

    LHP Martín Pérez (3-4, 4.33) faces LHP Jordan Montgomery (2-2, 4.76) tonight at 7:30 in a 3-game series opener at Fenway Park.
    So what you're saying is we've been better since we called up all the prospects? 6-18 vs 13-14. Wow

  5. #5
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    So what you're saying is we've been better since we called up all the prospects? 6-18 vs 13-14. Wow
    Also, Devers is out of his slump. The Beni and Peraza black holes are no longer in the lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  6. #6
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Also, Devers is out of his slump. The Beni and Peraza black holes are no longer in the lineup.
    Still gives me hope that our farm system isn't as shot as everybody seems to think. Get some pitching and we won't be half bad

  7. #7
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,569
    @PeteAbe
    #RedSox tonight vs. #Yankees:

    Verdugo RF,
    Devers 3B,
    Bogaerts SS,
    Martinez LF,
    Vázquez C,
    Plawecki DH,
    Bradley Jr. CF,
    Chavis 1B,
    Arroyo 2B

    and Pérez LHP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  8. #8
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,978
    I have no comment.

  9. #9
    All RH or switch hitting lineup. Fully loaded. We should beat the bag out of Perez

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I have no comment.
    That actually is a comment.

  11. #11
    Because the SOX are playing the Yankems, I get the YES feed on my cable. Of course, the sound is on mute.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    All RH or switch hitting lineup. Fully loaded. We should beat the bag out of Perez
    Paper or plastic?

  13. #13
    Btw, for those who listen to music during the games here's an easy tip that may improve the sound of your speakers slightly. Just remove the grills from the speakers if they are removable. I did that a while ago and there was a slight improvement in the audio.

  14. #14
    Legend vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    5,070
    Carlos Torres, another of the really bad B/S umpires

  15. #15
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,668
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Because the SOX are playing the Yankems, I get the YES feed on my cable. Of course, the sound is on mute.
    Your loss. I think Michael Kay is one of the better announcers in the game

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •