Register now to remove this ad

Thread: President Trump hospitalized with COVID 19

President Trump hospitalized with COVID 19

Said to be short of breath, febrile and fatigued. I do not think Trump has been a good president. I do not think he is a good person. But I do not want a sitting president to be sick or die while in office. Godspeed. I'd rather he be voted out than carried out in a box.
    Hal sucks

I don't think you should have posted this. It's a public health and national security thing, but it's going to lead to politics.

nope

Thoughts & prayers??

LOL ;0
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

This isn’t partisan. I’d hope that all Americans would want their president not to die in office.

Listen, I’ve been a big critic of his. I’ve lived through his mismanagement of covid 19 on a patient care level. I have every reason to want him not to do well. But I love my country and my country will suffer if he dies in office. So I hope he survives and is then voted out

& watch all the TS call for shut downs of this.

LOL ;0
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    This isn’t partisan. I’d hope that all Americans would want their president not to die in office.

Listen, I’ve been a big critic of his. I’ve lived through his mismanagement of covid 19 on a patient care level. I have every reason to want him not to do well. But I love my country and my country will suffer if he dies in office. So I hope he survives and is then voted out
    I don't disagree with that sentiment, but this is a baseball forum. You made a mistake by posting this IMO, and if this becomes another political battle between posters, it's your fault.

If this gets political at all, it will be locked. Sending Trump well wishes is perfectly fine, especially what at his age, he’s more at risk than most people. I don’t wish disease or illness on anyone, despite what I think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post

"i agree with this sentiment?'

Exactly which parts? When you get to the point in your life where you wish your political enemies dead, but for the fact that it "might hurt the country you say you love," I think that's the point where you really need to do a bit of soul searching?

Ya think?

I personally believe that the Far Left Liberal Progressive turn that Obama started, advocating for the "fundamental transformation of this country," that 1/2 the country now sees as the underlying illness that is driving so many young radical Liberal Progressives to literally tear down all the pillars of this historic Democratic republic, creating a clear and present existential threat to this nation, is responsible for the self-loathing "hate America first" attitudes that could likely tear this country apart.

NEVER have I felt "that I have every reason for Obama not to do well physically and die?"

In fact.... I don't personally hate Obama in the least! I think his movement is tragically naive, but I do think he loves this country!

I would never personally demonize him, or personally come close to wishing he would die!!!

Ever.

I'm angry that his Liberal Progressive movement has taken root. I'm angry that this ideology threatens this nation. I wish to my core that the msm would do some actual investigative expository journalism, and seriously report on the rise of the FAR-LEFT hate groups, i.e. BLM and ANTIFA, who absolutely believe in the "fundamental transformation of this Democratic Republic" to some form of Utopian Marxist Revolution and rule. .... by any means necessary.

BUT YEH.... I don't agree with ANY of the sentiment that argues that someone "has any reason to personally wish for the death of a U.S. president, but for the fact that it might hurt the country."

I think it's probably time to shut this hate speech down?

ya think?

"If it gets political?"

come on now? Jesus
    Last edited by Sox75; 10-03-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

& if countering hate with a rational response earns me time in the penalty box?

so be it.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19

Alright, that didn’t last long. If you really want to discuss politics so much, go on a political forum. This is a RED SOX FORUM. Why on earth are some of you so hellbent on discussing politics here?