Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Terrible terrible choice not to go hard after Morton .Lose out on Springer I’m out !!

Threaded View

Terrible terrible choice not to go hard after Morton .Lose out on Springer I’m out !!

LSorry folks I’m disgusted by the lack of talk of the obvious players this team needs to compete in 21 .Where the hell is the draw to even follow this gutterball team ? We need Springer more than anything else this winter .The future at pitching is not a concern for me .Get springer put some excitement back in this rain cloud team .Move Devers to 1b he’s a butcher at 3rd go get Arenado .Im done waiting Get me a ring !!!!!! If you want pitching Snell is the guy you go after period .Yup I want Springer I want Arenado and snell .!,, this is about rings period .You ain’t first your last Ricky Bobby .Devers Benny Chavis Mata are on the block .Bring in Lemeiuw lol yeah I spelt dat .Thats right now I want springer Snell Arenaudo And the ex Yankee .Or I’m a Ghost .I know I know it’s brilliant .Thankyou in advance !!!!! It’s sooooo much better with my input Booo
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 11-30-2020 at 09:16 PM.