Register now to remove this ad

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 220 of 220

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears 2.0

  1. #211
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    T.V. commercials where, with the number to call plastered all over the screen , the announcer still blares it at you three or four times rapid fire. It brings out the primal urge to kill.
    How about radio where they speed up the narration to fit all the terms and conditions in?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #212
    Deity TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,809
    Gettint 40 CM of snow in the first snow fall of the year. Grrrr

  3. #213
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Being a Washington Wizards fan.

    Why did a young me ever decide to follow this shit franchise.

  4. #214
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Being a Washington Wizards fan.

    Why did a young me ever decide to follow this shit franchise.
    Agent Zero?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  5. #215
    CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,843
    Motorcycle drivers. Fuck 'em.

    For context, here in the DR, a lot of intra-city passenger transportation is done by motorcycle drivers, and they drive exactly like the insanity y'all have seen from places like India in the movies, only with a lot less educated lot of brown people. A bunch of them also die and damage other vehicles and property while racing ilegally in the dead of night, obviously not wearing any protective gear.
    WAR is good for something.

  6. #216
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    48,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipre View Post
    Motorcycle drivers. Fuck 'em.

    For context, here in the DR, a lot of intra-city passenger transportation is done by motorcycle drivers, and they drive exactly like the insanity y'all have seen from places like India in the movies, only with a lot less educated lot of brown people. A bunch of them also die and damage other vehicles and property while racing ilegally in the dead of night, obviously not wearing any protective gear.
    Jesus.

    Keep yourself safe there, man.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

    The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

  7. #217
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipre View Post
    Motorcycle drivers. Fuck 'em.

    For context, here in the DR, a lot of intra-city passenger transportation is done by motorcycle drivers, and they drive exactly like the insanity y'all have seen from places like India in the movies, only with a lot less educated lot of brown people. A bunch of them also die and damage other vehicles and property while racing ilegally in the dead of night, obviously not wearing any protective gear.
    In FL, people complain about how bad the NY transplants and snowbirds are at driving. However, the real problematic drivers are the FloGrown jacked up trucks that ride your ass, weaving in and out of every lane possible and are typically driven by the dumbest people imaginable. Bonus points for the amount of flags on the back of the truck. There are more fatalities down here on a percentage of population basis than anywhere in the Northeast. These trucks are also a big reason we always lead the nation in motorcycle and bicycle deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  8. #218
    CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    20,843
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    In FL, people complain about how bad the NY transplants and snowbirds are at driving. However, the real problematic drivers are the FloGrown jacked up trucks that ride your ass, weaving in and out of every lane possible and are typically driven by the dumbest people imaginable. Bonus points for the amount of flags on the back of the truck. There are more fatalities down here on a percentage of population basis than anywhere in the Northeast. These trucks are also a big reason we always lead the nation in motorcycle and bicycle deaths.
    On that note, we have the inter-city "public" transportation bus drivers who, combined with the motorcycle driving cunts, have as top-5 vehicular accident fatality rate in the world, and have been not out of the top 10 since like 2000 or something,
    WAR is good for something.

  9. #219
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Agent Zero?
    When I was very young, Michael Jordan came to the Wizards and as a young basketball fan I thought that was really cool and thought that meant the Wizards would be good. It was a rough few years until the Arenas/Jamison/Butler era and while they were fun, they could never get past a certain player named Lebron James.


    It’s just been so much nonsense, so many draft busts. Kwame Brown, Jan Vesely, most recently Johnny Davis and dozens of others. They finally hit on a few picks in John Wall and Bradley Beal.. but give them no talent or coaching around them. Wall then has a ton of serious knee injuries and is shipped out. Dwight Howard comes in, and apparently got injured having gay sex with a transgender person or whatever the hell happened when he was here, and now he’s being accused of sexually assaulting a man and his NBA career is over, awesome, he’s shipped out. Russell Westbrook comes in, plays a year here, wants to play for real contender, he’s gone. They try signing multiple other free agents to “help Beal”. Invest a ton of money in guys like Spencer Dinwiddie, Davis Bertans, etc, all busts. Then they traded Beal and everyone else for a group of low IQ dumb players. Jordan Poole is one of the most unwatchable players ive ever seen. He’s on the not Top 10 every night.

    Terrible franchise. Terrible owner.

  10. #220
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    I really don't get how all these "fees" on sites like ticketmaster, stubhub, seatgeek and etc are legal. I've purchased tickets to 5 baseball games this year and 3 concerts and the amount I've paid in fees is absurd. I bought two tickets to see Olivia Rodrigo with my girlfriend, and it was pretty expensive for the tickets ($750), I just got to the checkout screen and it was almost $1100, Literally almost $350 in "fees and charges", which of course they wont tell me what the fees are even for. So tired of this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •