Register now to remove this ad

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sox75 View Post
    in regular life... Day in - day out, in person? Not much gets to me. Lol :0 believe it or not, i'm a "go along, get along guy." happy wife, happy life....

I like people no matter their persuasion!

But... Finally learning that the totalitarian lock down of real news on how this world altering pandemic likely started??? By our own mass-media establishment, likely contributed to the resultant lockdowns & decimation of world economies??? With millions dying and 100's of millions left with destroyed hopes, dreams, and lives? Our very own media and social media establishment literally banned any scientific inquiry into the origins of this world-decimating pandemic? $8 trillion later in debt, and i'm anticipating rolling lockdowns in the fall of my son's freshman year of hs? Families pushed to the brink yet again with no certainty whatsoever?

You'll have to excuse me if it "grinds my gears," and perhaps even, "chaps my ass" just a tad to know our establishment media shut down real news concerning science that may damned well have irreparably changed our way of life for good?

And they still clearly don't want answers about how it all really started?

Perhaps i'm again "funny this way," but i find myself more than mildly concerned about.... The science being shut down?

But.... Whatever. I'm "pretty sure" it's all good?

Idk... I'm kinda funny that way though.
    dolt!
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

You always have to go personal, when It is a very straightforward observation that should "chap the asses" of every fact & science conscious person on the face of the planet (IMO).

I struggle to think of a single issue in this world, where every person of every persuasion, from every part of this world, are not more than "concerned" with the world's scientific community being steared away from the origins of this world decimating & WORLD changing pandemic for the past year. Steared clear by the very WHO & CDC charged with leading the scientific inquiry into the CRITICAL question of the origin. Not to mention the mass & social media giants banning any discussion of it for 1 critical year? It is jaw dropping stuff!

Kinda some pretty heavy and no-brainer "gear grinding" & "ass chapping" stuff, that should not be offensive to bring up.... but somehow, you feel threatened enough to take personal shots?

I'm not going to engage in the personal attacks with you. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, if you have one. This need not be at all political, so it would be great if you'd refrain from taking personal shots?

If it doesn't "grind your gears" or "chap your ass?" Good on you! No problem here whatsoever!!!
    Last edited by Sox75; 06-11-2021 at 09:34 PM.
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    You always have to go personal, when It is a very straightforward observation that should "chap the asses" of every fact & science conscious person on the face of the planet (IMO).

I struggle to think of a single issue in this world, where every person of every persuasion, from every part of this world, are not more than "concerned" with the world's scientific community being steared away from the origins of this world decimating & WORLD changing pandemic for the past year. Steared clear by the very WHO & CDC charged with leading the scientific inquiry into the CRITICAL question of the origin. Not to mention the mass & social media giants banning any discussion of it for 1 critical year? It is jaw dropping stuff!

Kinda some pretty heavy and no-brainer "gear grinding" & "ass chapping" stuff, that should not be offensive to bring up.... but somehow, you feel threatened enough to take personal shots?

I'm not going to engage in the personal attacks with you. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, if you have one. This need not be at all political, so it would be great if you'd refrain from taking personal shots?

If it doesn't "grind your gears" or "chap your ass?" Good on you! No problem here whatsoever!!!
    Dolt!
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

Lol :0
    RedSoxDirtdog 19
    Calm down. I've been tamed.

People who go through the express line at the grocery store with a cart filled with groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    People who go through the express line at the grocery store with a cart filled with groceries.
    That's when you need a store employee to step up and not let them do it.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

That's a Massachusetts staple
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

I was in a hurry. I apologize .
    Old school is good school.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    That's a Massachusetts staple
    I think it's becoming an everywhere staple.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    I was in a hurry. I apologize .
    So was I! With my 5 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Can't blame the clerk for not wanting to get involved. You don't know what some of these crazies are going to do these days.
    Old school is good school.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Yes, I agree. I can understand if a person has 15 items instead of 12. No biggie. But this couple had their entire cart filled. All the clerk had to say was sorry, this is the express line.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    Can't blame the clerk for not wanting to get involved. You don't know what some of these crazies are going to do these days.
    I was thinking to myself, I should say something to these people. Then I thought to myself, no, I might get shot.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    I got reprimanded by the cashier for having 11 items in the 10 item lane. Few months later, the woman in front of me has like 25 items. Different cashier, but not a word is said to her. When it was my turn, I asked the cashier how come and she said "she's funny in the head, so we let her do it." Oh OK, act like a nutjob and get to break the rules without consequence, good to know.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

T.V. commercials where, with the number to call plastered all over the screen , the announcer still blares it at you three or four times rapid fire. It brings out the primal urge to kill.