Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dustin Pedroia Retires

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    You think he's going to want to coach? He loves the game too much IMO. I remember how Tito used to force him to take a day off if he was banged up because he wouldn't come off the field otherwise
    I think he'd be more likely to take a fulltime job as a coach rather than being in the booth. He's a guy who likes the comradery of a team. Harder to get that feeling in the booth.

However, he said that he wants to be at home with his kids, so there's a good chance he picks up a different hobby in the next decade to keep him going.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I think he'd be more likely to take a fulltime job as a coach rather than being in the booth. He's a guy who likes the comradery of a team. Harder to get that feeling in the booth.

However, he said that he wants to be at home with his kids, so there's a good chance he picks up a different hobby in the next decade to keep him going.
    He's going to take up shaving birds and collecting deodorants from around the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    So good.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

The highlight replay videos running on several platforms will get you excited for Red Sox baseball even in the Covid era and now without Pedroia to bring the action. Pretty decent 2Bman and hitter as well.