Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nomar Mazara would make Fenway look like T ball

He already signed with the Tigers.

Been here for years and still only a few get it .Does no one enjoy the art of the overblown overhyped tongue and Cheek post any longer ? My Gooodness folks I’ve done this to lighten the mood point out the Hippocrates and have fun with the HOF the Mookie situation JBJ on and onnn!!!!!! Why does every post have to be so serious and why do people not critically think and have fun anymore????? This is the Redsox board not Board of Directors at your place of employment.I always threaten to quit the Redsox it’s freaking Schtick I do it alllllll the time .I ban myself a lot lol .Folks I promise no more Schlick no more fun from me .I just need to understand I’m not funny and people no longer act the way they once did in the 80s and 90s .I am stuck in the past I guess .I will let Moon Harmony Notin know I’m thankful for the content they bring here and understand I don’t add much in value other than grossly over the top Schlick .I do love this team and am excited for a new season .Swiharts Ghost in itself is tongue and Cheek how many people thought he was the next Pete Rose for a time .My posting a topic is over like Tim Tebow and MLB

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Been here for years and still only a few get it .Does no one enjoy the art of the overblown overhyped tongue and Cheek post any longer ? My Gooodness folks I’ve done this to lighten the mood point out the Hippocrates and have fun with the HOF the Mookie situation JBJ on and onnn!!!!!! Why does every post have to be so serious and why do people not critically think and have fun anymore????? This is the Redsox board not Board of Directors at your place of employment.I always threaten to quit the Redsox it’s freaking Schtick I do it alllllll the time .I ban myself a lot lol .Folks I promise no more Schlick no more fun from me .I just need to understand I’m not funny and people no longer act the way they once did in the 80s and 90s .I am stuck in the past I guess .I will let Moon Harmony Notin know I’m thankful for the content they bring here and understand I don’t add much in value other than grossly over the top Schlick .I do love this team and am excited for a new season .Swiharts Ghost in itself is tongue and Cheek how many people thought he was the next Pete Rose for a time .My posting a topic is over like Tim Tebow and MLB
    You did it to point out the Greek Father of Medicine?

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    You did it to point out the Greek Father of Medicine?
    He's a lurker. Also was one of the original mods back in 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    He's a lurker. Also was one of the original mods back in 2005.
    Yikes. Just lost a little respect for this place

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Yikes. Just lost a little respect for this place
    Please tell me you got the joke.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Please tell me you got the joke.
    Hippocrates was Coco’s Disciples!

Deity
    Hippocrates was Coco’s Disciples!
    Maybe once we get Hippocrates, we can go sign Socrates Brito, Arquimedes Camineiro and Homer Bailey for our All Ancient Greek Team...

Maybe once we get Hippocrates, we can go sign Socrates Brito, Arquimedes Camineiro and Homer Bailey for our All Ancient Greek Team...
    First we should sign Jake "Blues" Odorizzi (brother of Elwood) -- he's not ancient, but his namesake once had a bit part as John "Bluto" Blutarsky in an entire movie about Ancient Greeks...

I'm glad this is not the realistic thread.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Mazara currently is sitting at home, waiting for his chance to play teeball at Fenway.

Does he have covid?

Dude hit 212/276/321. 3 HR's in 50 games. Statcast projects that he would have had 5 HR's if all his AB's were at Fenway.

Deity
    Dude hit 212/276/321. 3 HR's in 50 games. Statcast projects that he would have had 5 HR's if all his AB's were at Fenway.
    He also projects for 24 DRS in 1200 innings in the field. Bradley never topped 16 DRS in any season.

Can you live with a .600 OPS with that type of defense?

He also projects for 24 DRS in 1200 innings in the field. Bradley never topped 16 DRS in any season.

Can you live with a .600 OPS with that type of defense?
    Uh, I don't think you're looking at the right player.

Mazara:
    -21 career DRS in OF
    -0.6 UZR/150
    -4.3 career dWAR