Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 131

Thread: 2021 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League-Mike Grace Memorial League

  1. #76
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,844
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    I'll take him off your hands. How about Ohtani (pitcher) for him?
    He's still better than what Castillo is providing, which is negative value

  2. #77
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    I'm looking for a base stealer and/or a middle infielder. Somebody make me a good offer. I'd be willing to trade just about anybody
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  3. #78
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    44,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm looking for a base stealer and/or a middle infielder. Somebody make me a good offer. I'd be willing to trade just about anybody
    Correa or Biggio?
    Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah

  4. #79
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    He's still better than what Castillo is providing, which is negative value
    I proposed this trade to you in the league.

  5. #80
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Correa or Biggio?
    Depends on who you want in return
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  6. #81
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    67,538
    Trout is going to be difficult to replace for 8 weeks.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The Sox will compete with the Jays.

  7. #82
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,351
    Health has been an issue for Trout the past several years. There's no question what he can do when he's playing, but he hasn't played a full season since 2016.

  8. #83
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Trout is going to be difficult to replace for 8 weeks.
    I have some OF depth if you're interested
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  9. #84
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    44,124
    Thank you to whoever put Corey Kluber on waivers. I appreciate it.
    Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah

  10. #85
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Thank you to whoever put Corey Kluber on waivers. I appreciate it.
    You're only 7th on the waiver order, so 6 other people can go ahead and steal him from you now that you mentioned it. I am not one of them, however
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  11. #86
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    44,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    You're only 7th on the waiver order, so 6 other people can go ahead and steal him from you now that you mentioned it. I am not one of them, however
    No, someone put him on the waivers back in April. I grabbed him then.
    Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah

  12. #87
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    No, someone put him on the waivers back in April. I grabbed him then.
    Ah so then I'm facing you this week. I thought my team was looking pretty good yesterday afternoon until they went 3 for 30 at the plate and then got a no-hitter thrown against us.

  13. #88
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    44,124
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Ah so then I'm facing you this week. I thought my team was looking pretty good yesterday afternoon until they went 3 for 30 at the plate and then got a no-hitter thrown against us.
    Not to worry, Maeda will help bump my ERA and WHIP up once he starts.
    Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah

  14. #89
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Ah so then I'm facing you this week. I thought my team was looking pretty good yesterday afternoon until they went 3 for 30 at the plate and then got a no-hitter thrown against us.
    I went 0 for whatever on Monday night. Good thing only 4-5 of my guys were playing. Didn't put me in too big of a hole
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  15. #90
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,869
    Zach Plesac broke a finger "aggressively" taking his shirt off. I don't think I could do that if I tried
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •