Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 167

Thread: 2021 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League-Mike Grace Memorial League

  1. #106
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Alex Cobb is in the lead right now.
    Ahead of Perez?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  2. #107
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,990
    Jose Ramirez putting the team on his back this week. Will it be enough to beat the juggernaut that is a700hitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  3. #108
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Jose Ramirez putting the team on his back this week. Will it be enough to beat the juggernaut that is a700hitter?
    I am slumping.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  4. #109
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,990
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    I am slumping.
    Don't worry, my three worst pitchers haven't started yet this week
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  5. #110
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,282
    Yahoo is driving me crazy. Jansen got a save last night, but Yahoo is counting it as -1 for some reason which went from making the matchup a tie to a loss. WTH?

  6. #111
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Yahoo is driving me crazy. Jansen got a save last night, but Yahoo is counting it as -1 for some reason which went from making the matchup a tie to a loss. WTH?
    They usually correct stuff like that. It might take a day.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  7. #112
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,990
    This morning, my team issued a petition to fire its manager after leaving Schwarber on the bench and costing them a win yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  8. #113
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,441
    I'm gonna have to win like 8 outta the next 10 weeks to have a shot at the playoffs. Should be easy.

  9. #114
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,282
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    They usually correct stuff like that. It might take a day.
    They still haven't fixed it. There's a chance that the week has been closed and that no adjustment will be made.

  10. #115
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,282
    Per Yahoo, because we are in a H2H league, any scoring updates after 11:59PM PDT Sunday will not fix the outcome of the matchup.


  11. #116
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,990
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Per Yahoo, because we are in a H2H league, any scoring updates after 11:59PM PDT Sunday will not fix the outcome of the matchup.

    I vote we go to ESPN next year
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  12. #117
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Per Yahoo, because we are in a H2H league, any scoring updates after 11:59PM PDT Sunday will not fix the outcome of the matchup.

    Wow that's BS. But I guess the league refusing to correct mistakes makes it more realistic.

  13. #118
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Per Yahoo, because we are in a H2H league, any scoring updates after 11:59PM PDT Sunday will not fix the outcome of the matchup.

    Wow!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  14. #119
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I vote we go to ESPN next year
    I'm fine with whatever. I'm annoyed by it, but this is all just for fun. If I miss out on the playoffs by half of a game, I can put more blame on some of the dumber decisions I've made.

  15. #120
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48,282
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Wow that's BS. But I guess the league refusing to correct mistakes makes it more realistic.
    Yes, I'm glad that Angel Hernandez is chairing the Yahoo Fantasy Board of Directors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •