Register now to remove this ad

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 286 to 298 of 298

Thread: 2021 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League-Mike Grace Memorial League

  1. #286
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    29,419
    Holy crap iortiz. 5 pitchers on IL and 6 players postponed!

  2. #287
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51,581
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Holy crap iortiz. 5 pitchers on IL and 6 players postponed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heXlCbrVzcc
    C'mon, do something...

  3. #288
    El mar no cesa iortiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    15,677
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Holy crap iortiz. 5 pitchers on IL and 6 players postponed!
    yeah I just made a couple of moves lol
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

  4. #289
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    29,419
    Not looking good for me this week vs the Yankee fan…

  5. #290
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Not looking good for me this week vs the Yankee fan…
    It just reflects the reality of Yanks vs Sox this season

  6. #291
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,540
    Also it's weird that I'm going up against the same team two weeks in a row. The schedule in general seems kinda odd, I play some teams 3 times this season and others only once.

  7. #292
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51,581
    My team usually starts off a little slow, but yuck...
    C'mon, do something...

  8. #293
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    29,419
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    My team usually starts off a little slow, but yuck...
    Too many Boston bats?

  9. #294
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,540
    It's taken awhile, but I've finally claimed my rightful spot in first place

  10. #295
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    29,419
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    It's taken awhile, but I've finally claimed my rightful spot in first place
    You’re tied. And I own the tiebreaker.

    You’re only listed first because it’s alphabetical. If I want to pass you up, all I need to do is put a “C” in front of my team name…

  11. #296
    All-Star bkzwhitestrican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    You’re tied. And I own the tiebreaker.

    You’re only listed first because it’s alphabetical. If I want to pass you up, all I need to do is put a “C” in front of my team name…
    What's the tiebreaker? I assume you're Gashouse Gorillas, and we're 1-1 against each other. And if you go by the fabricated division record that it shows, mine is better than yours.
    Last edited by bkzwhitestrican; 06-15-2022 at 11:47 AM.

  12. #297
    El mar no cesa iortiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    15,677
    LOL!

    This have been a tough season for my team. Hopefully I can improve it.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

  13. #298
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    29,419
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    What's the tiebreaker? I assume you're Gashouse Gorillas, and we're 1-1 against each other. And if you go by the fabricated division record that it shows, mine is better than yours.
    Not sure about this league, but head-to-head fantasy tie breakers usually go for the points within the matchups. (Of course, in many leagues that’s your “record” vs a player.)

    If that’s the case, I’m up 12-8 on you. But I don’t think it will matter, since I don’t plan on being tied with you all year…

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •