Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/16 White Sox @ Boston

4/16 White Sox @ Boston

It's the Bottle of the Saxes, er, I mean it's the Battle of the Soxes tonight weather permitting.
    Go Red Sox!

Btw, may 4/16 have a long run.

It's snowing in Boston right now. Don't know why this hasn't been called off yet
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Visually I think snow games are the best to watch. If only runners could still barrel into catchers at home plate, then that would really satisfy my itch for anything football related.

Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Visually I think snow games are the best to watch. If only runners could still barrel into catchers at home plate, then that would really satisfy my itch for anything football related.
    Agreed. Have always loved snow games in any sport. Football snow games are awesome. Even being a Colts fan I enjoy them which is weird because they usually suck because they are a dome team haha

Tonight’s game will likely be cancelled

Especially when the snow plows are employed so the yard markers can be seen.

Btw, the SOX are 1-0 in games involving snow so far this season.

Would be raining again by first pitch if they actually did play

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Agreed. Have always loved snow games in any sport. Football snow games are awesome. Even being a Colts fan I enjoy them which is weird because they usually suck because they are a dome team haha

Don't be down. The BRUINS are playing the Isles tonight, or if you have Prime streaming, you can watch RACKET GIRLS. No, it's not about tennis, it's an expose film about the seedy underworld of female wrestling in the '50's. And to make the movie even better the crew from MST3000 will be on hand to add humor to the proceedings.

If y'all want to see snow, watch the Mets and Rockies game tonight. That is, if they even play

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    If y'all want to see snow, watch the Mets and Rockies game tonight. That is, if they even play

When a baseball game is played while it's snowing, the teams should employ black baseballs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    When a baseball game is played while it's snowing, the teams should employ black baseballs.
    Yeah but then some people would start advocating for the lives of black baseballs

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    It's snowing in Boston right now. Don't know why this hasn't been called off yet
    So you're saying it will have an extended run no matter what?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Don't be down. The BRUINS are playing the Isles tonight, or if you have Prime streaming, you can watch RACKET GIRLS. No, it's not about tennis, it's an expose film about the seedy underworld of female wrestling in the '50's. And to make the movie even better the crew from MST3000 will be on hand to add humor to the proceedings.
    Well this is awkward because I am a huge Ottawa Senators and Edmonton Oilers fan. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against Boston in hockey I just don’t really cheer for them. Ottawa is not making playoffs this year as they are still rebuilding, Edmonton will make the playoffs but likely one and done in the first round against whoever they face. I will likely continue the show breaking bad. I am on season two, it is really good

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post

Snow games are ok. Fog games are right out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZK1Stk3Y0

Which version of MST3K? Joel, Mike or Jonah?