Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 155

Thread: 09/14 SOX @ Mariners

  1. #31
    Deity TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,530
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Hopefully, EO can go 9.
    He might need to!!

  2. #32
    Deity TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,530
    Alright to bed I go

    Good luck Sox.

  3. #33
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    67,973
    You have got to be kidding with this defense.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The Sox will compete with the Jays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The Red Sox will make the playoffs. Book it.

  4. #34
    Major Leaguer BOSOX11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pismo Beach, CA
    Posts
    471
    Does anyone know where we can find an outfielder who can actually catch a fly ball?
    Frank Malzone 1930-2015 R.I.P.

  5. #35
    EO should be pissed. Renfroe has a good arm; I'll stop at that.

  6. #36
    I am so tired of seeing swinging bunts down the third base line for hits. Tampa had a ton of them.

  7. #37
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    67,973
    I don’t care how many assists Renfroe has. He is a train wreck with the glove.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The Sox will compete with the Jays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The Red Sox will make the playoffs. Book it.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    You have got to be kidding with this defense.
    Can it actually be referred to as a 'defense?'

  9. #39
    K's take the SOX defense? out of the equation.

  10. #40
    Most 12 year olds would have caught the ball Renfroe dropped. There is no excuse for a major league player not catching that ball. That is ridiculous.

  11. #41
    Major Leaguer BOSOX11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pismo Beach, CA
    Posts
    471
    That error was costly.
    Frank Malzone 1930-2015 R.I.P.

  12. #42
    Even when errors don't produce runs, it still adds to the pitcher's pitch count. That both Seattle and the SOX are in contention makes one scratch his head.

  13. #43
    Renfroe can kiss that gold glove good bye with plays like that.

  14. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Even when errors don't produce runs, it still adds to the pitcher's pitch count. That both Seattle and the SOX are in contention makes one scratch his head.
    That error created a daily double. A run scored and increased pitch count.

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    Renfroe can kiss that gold glove good bye with plays like that.
    I'd give him the Golden Arm award and just forget about the glove part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •