Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 ALDS Game 4 vs Rays

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Nothing better than driving home from work and seeing 20+ people in Red Sox gear walking to the T station. The city is alive
    Wow.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    Now for the doom, and gloom portion of the pre- game show. I’ll ask once again if we can get out of the first for it all to start. We haven’t gotten out of the first inning yet without being scored upon. I think that will change tonight with E Rod. The howling would have started in the first last night, but the hounds took it easy, because it was Nate. If it would have been E Rod, or sale they would have been going full force.
    Good thing Cora is managing. Actually, out managing Cash.

Just in case someone needs to be amped up…

https://youtu.be/DPz1wJ44bzo

Sox signed McHugh last year and he opted out and then signs with TB. Lets pound this guy like the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedballgame View Post
    Sox signed McHugh last year and he opted out and then signs with TB. Lets pound this guy like the other night.
    Speaking of pounding… can ERod pound the strike zone tonight? Dude was missing every which way last time around. Enough charity.

Deity
    Will ERod lay an egg? Hope not.

Lets go

Cruz worries me because he's too good a hitter to be quiet so long. Hopefully, no one wakes him up.

Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    Speaking of pounding… can ERod pound the strike zone tonight? Dude was missing every which way last time around. Enough charity.
    E-Rod needs to be on an extremely short leash tonight. Sox can't afford to fall behind too much. If E-Rod is walking guys, yank him.

Deity
    Rodriguez needs to trust his stuff. Good location plz.

Quote Originally Posted by YastrzemskI View Post
    As fans, we can all do our part: I'm not at a bar, so I can't pound a pitcher, but I'll definitely pound a few pints at home.

Let's flip the trend and keep the Ray's scoreless in the first inning

Go Sox!
    "All literary men are Red Sox fans - to be a Yankee fan in a literate society is to endanger your life."

- John Cheever

What a catch!!!!!

Deity
    This guy has to throw strikes.