Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Die hard from jersey

Hybrid View

Rookie

Die hard from jersey

Born and raised in new jersey, grew up a die hard yankee fan but georgie and his ego and degrading coaches and players changed all that a long time ago. Now my whole family are die hard sox fans and hate the yankees. I was a doubter about this season like a lot of folks but boy did the guys wake up. I really believe in this season. If sale and erod pitch to their ability we can hit with anybody. This makes up for a lot of heat i got last year and it's great the over rated yankees are where they belong. I go back a long way my first game at the stadium was yankees vs st louis browns. I love fenway and it's tougher than people give it credit for. Let's play well and give it our best and if we win maybe cashman will finally get fired. Good luck

Not sure the end result of our season will influence Cashman's job status, but hey, welcome aboard anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Jersey in the Hizzy.
    as for cashman...i hope he stays their GM forever. he's a moron....
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by cukes View Post
    Born and raised in new jersey, grew up a die hard yankee fan but georgie and his ego and degrading coaches and players changed all that a long time ago. Now my whole family are die hard sox fans and hate the yankees. I was a doubter about this season like a lot of folks but boy did the guys wake up. I really believe in this season. If sale and erod pitch to their ability we can hit with anybody. This makes up for a lot of heat i got last year and it's great the over rated yankees are where they belong. I go back a long way my first game at the stadium was yankees vs st louis browns. I love fenway and it's tougher than people give it credit for. Let's play well and give it our best and if we win maybe cashman will finally get fired. Good luck
    Welcome to the forum. You’re gunna have more fun than you think. Never shy away from the fun. 😛

GO SoX!

New Jersey is actually a beautiful state, except for one tiny corner.

Welcome aboard.
    Sox 4 Ever

Welcome, Jersey!

Lol
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.