Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Series 2021- Braves-Astros

World Series 2021- Braves-Astros

Forgot to post predictions.

Braves in 6

Pitching wins out and the Braves have the deeper rotation with McCullers out
    Hal sucks

Fuck the Astros. Astros in 5.

Deity
    I think the sox let a golden opportunity get by. I think the Braves will make the stros look silly in this series. We made the stros pitching look really good.

Deity
    Braves win 6-2. Up 1-0 in the World Series

What a wuss that Charlie Morton is. Why back in my day, we played with bones sticking out of our skin ALL THE TIME. And this guy bails on his team after two innings?? Where's the tough??? And how am I going to teach my kids to be bad-ass watching mamby-pamby modern athletes?
    "Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they're starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question -- like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight." --Kevin Durant on players' lack of effort in regular season games.

The guy threw 15 pitches, faced and retired three batters in a broken fibula. He was apologizing to his team afterwards that he didn’t go deeper into the game! Giant stones

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    I think the sox let a golden opportunity get by. I think the Braves will make the stros look silly in this series. We made the stros pitching look really good.
    Don't count out Houston. They didn't get to 3 World Series in 5 years because they were willing to sit back and let a little think like "rules" get in their way...

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Don't count out Houston. They didn't get to 3 World Series in 5 years because they were willing to sit back and let a little think like "rules" get in their way...
    Astros aren't out of it at all. With Morton down, Game 5 is a pen game for Braves
    Hal sucks

Austin Riley impresses me.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Astros aren't out of it at all. With Morton down, Game 5 is a pen game for Braves
    Or a Huascar Ynoa game...

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    I don’t think the stros are gonna get away wit the stuff that they got away with against us especially the hitting part.

Deity
    Bang those cans!

Deity
    Will cheaters prosper? What a pathetic start by fried.

Astros haven’t lost back to back home games in over 2 months. If the Braves are gonna win this WS, they need to take at least 2 of 3 at home

Hating both teams, I had more or less determined that I hated the Astros more.
    Then the ATL fans showed up with the tomahawk chop.
    Proving, I suppose, that Dan Snyder isn't the most socially tone-deaf a-hole in sports.
    "Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they're starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question -- like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight." --Kevin Durant on players' lack of effort in regular season games.