Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: NCAA Football

  1. #61
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Now you know what it is like being a UConn fan.
    UConn is not on national TV, every week, exposing their ineptitude.

    Sox 4 Ever

  2. #62
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    Breaking News for Notre Dame! Buchner out for rest of year after having shoulder surgery. Sounds like a A Red Sox season to me.
    I doubt they have a Joe Montana listed 3rd on their depth chart, this year- like they did in '77.
    Sox 4 Ever

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I doubt they have a Joe Montana listed 3rd on their depth chart, this year- like they did in '77.
    This is going to be a long long season.

  4. #64
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    This is going to be a long long season.
    My season has boiled down to rooting for whoever is facing Alabama and Ohio St.
    Sox 4 Ever

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    My season has boiled down to rooting for whoever is facing Alabama and Ohio St.
    Agree on Alabama, but not on Ohio State. I never liked Michigan, so I always rooted for OSU.

  6. #66
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    Agree on Alabama, but not on Ohio State. I never liked Michigan, so I always rooted for OSU.
    Woody Hayes was a big dick. For me, it goes back that far.

    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=304338050205426
    Sox 4 Ever

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Woody Hayes was a big dick. For me, it goes back that far.

    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=304338050205426
    ND can’t beat OSU, but they had many, many battles with Michigan, and I didn’t like BO.Agree on Woody though.

  8. #68
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    ND canít beat OSU, but they had many, many battles with Michigan, and I didnít like BO.Agree on Woody though.
    It seems like ND beat Michigan more than they lost, so maybe that's why I don't really dislike them, and hey, The Wolverines is one of the coolest names for a team, right?
    Sox 4 Ever

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    It seems like ND beat Michigan more than they lost, so maybe that's why I don't really dislike them, and hey, The Wolverines is one of the coolest names for a team, right?
    Good name.

  10. #70
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    31,178
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    It seems like ND beat Michigan more than they lost, so maybe that's why I don't really dislike them, and hey, The Wolverines is one of the coolest names for a team, right?

    Idaho Vandals. Best name in college sports…

  11. #71
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Idaho Vandals. Best name in college sportsÖ
    I'm sticking with Wolverines.

    Their logo could use a make-over.
    Sox 4 Ever

  12. #72
    Finally a win for ND! I don’t know how many more they will get though.

  13. #73
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    60,272
    My sleeper pick, this year is Kentucky.
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    Finally a win for ND! I don’t know how many more they will get though.
    Pyne shook off the jitters to have a pretty solid second half. Goal here is to have a viable starting QB going into next season. Buchner ain't it. Pyne might be. And if he sucks, bring along the 4 star recruit from NJ
    Hal sucks

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Pyne shook off the jitters to have a pretty solid second half. Goal here is to have a viable starting QB going into next season. Buchner ain't it. Pyne might be. And if he sucks, bring along the 4 star recruit from NJ
    I think that they lose at NC this week, and if Pyne doesn’t play well I agree to start bringing the Freshman along. No I don’t believe Buchner is the answer either. Big problem too is that the O Line, and the WR aren’t up to the usually strong ND standards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •