Register now to remove this ad

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 981

Thread: 2022 Prospects

  1. #946
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    At Worcester, wong with his 4th tater of the season.
    Good to see him doing well, again. He started slowly.
    Sox 4 Ever

  2. #947
    At Salem, Kavadas with his 13th tater of the season. Sadly, he has yet to walk thus far tonight!

    Also Miller with his 8th tater of the season, go war eagle!

  3. #948
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    At Salem, Kavadas with his 13th tater of the season. Sadly, he has yet to walk thus far tonight!
    The original "Greek God of Walks" hit a few dingers, too.
    Sox 4 Ever

  4. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    The original "Greek God of Walks" hit a few dingers, too.
    Kavadas is not being challenged at Salem. But binelas and Northcut have first base covered at Greenville.

    However first baseman reed is not producing at Portland.

    Tough decisions ahead for hang’em Chaim and his minions,

  5. #950
    At Greenville, binelas with his 14th tater of the season!

    Yorke with his 5th tater of the season.

  6. #951
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Wow, Pannone went 5.2 without walking anybody! (7Ks, 4H, OER). The pen finished the shoutout. Wong with the homer already mentioned, and RHern had 3 hits (2B). Fitzy went 2-4 w a 2B, too. Granberg 2-4. He never gets XBHs.

    POR was PPD

    GRE was smoked 13-2. Mata 2 IP, 4H, 3 ER, 1BB, 2K. McDonough 2-4 and Yorke & Binelas 1-4 w 2Bs.

    Salem won 5-4. Bonaci, Jordan and Kavadas all had 2 hits. Kavadas with a dinger. Mayer 1-3 w BB.
    Sox 4 Ever

  7. #952
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    51,581
    Armando Sierra is straight up mashing for DSL - Blue.

    @SoxProspects
    Armando Sierra went 3-for-5 with a double (8) and an RBI (17) in today's 7-6 DSL Red Sox Blue win. The 18-year-old first baseman is slashing .466/.530/.707 with two home runs over 66 PA.


    The only note they have on him at SP is Outfielder Armando Sierra signed for $150,000 in January 2021 and though his numbers do not yet show it, his power potential is impressive. He is a below-average athlete and does not project to add much defensive value, but he has big-time raw power. He gets his whole body into his swing, but there are significant questions with his hit tool that could limit his power utility against more advanced pitching.
    C'mon, do something...

  8. #953
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Armando Sierra is straight up mashing for DSL - Blue.

    @SoxProspects
    Armando Sierra went 3-for-5 with a double (8) and an RBI (17) in today's 7-6 DSL Red Sox Blue win. The 18-year-old first baseman is slashing .466/.530/.707 with two home runs over 66 PA.


    The only note they have on him at SP is Outfielder Armando Sierra signed for $150,000 in January 2021 and though his numbers do not yet show it, his power potential is impressive. He is a below-average athlete and does not project to add much defensive value, but he has big-time raw power. He gets his whole body into his swing, but there are significant questions with his hit tool that could limit his power utility against more advanced pitching.
    How much info and scouting do they actually have on some of these guys?
    Sox 4 Ever

  9. #954
    In Worcester, Sanchez with his 8th tater of the season.

  10. #955
    In Portland Rafaela with his 5th Portland tater of the season and reed with his 4th tater of the season.

  11. #956
    In Salem blaze with his 7th tater of the season.

    Kavadas with his 14th tater of the season, sadly he has not walked on the game this far.

  12. #957
    In Greenville, Davis with two taters tonight for 12 on the season.

  13. #958
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    In Salem blaze with his 7th tater of the season.

    Kavadas with his 14th tater of the season, sadly he has not walked on the game this far.
    If he keeps homering every night we may start seeing some IBBs.
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    If he keeps homering every night we may start seeing some IBBs.
    3 straight games with a tater and 3 straight games without a walk! I see a pattern here.

  15. #960
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    56,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Cook View Post
    3 straight games with a tater and 3 straight games without a walk! I see a pattern here.
    You act like it's a bad trend.

    LOL.

    Sox 4 Ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •