Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 812 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 12173

Thread: Fire Bloom .

  1. #16
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    38,837
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis76 View Post
    Nice try, fool.

    I'm a conservative from Brooklyn, NYC.
    Strikes one and two…

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Strikes one and two
    Turning over a new leaf Notin .I will see you folks only in Game day threads .I use to enjoy the banter on here but its kinda played out and Im definitely responsible for some of it .I used this board as a venting board .Done with posting here so only in game threads .Hope to see you there my friend .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 05-06-2022 at 10:15 PM.

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Strikes one and two…
    I'll get back to when your worthless opinion matters to me.........

  4. #19
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Let's allow this thread to retire.
    Sox 4 Ever

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Let's allow this thread to retire.
    Why?

    It's a valid thread.

    If the sox continue to flounder in the basement chaim is a likely candidate to get fired.

  6. #21
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis76 View Post
    Why?

    It's a valid thread.

    If the sox continue to flounder in the basement chaim is a likely candidate to get fired.
    I disagree, but if a few feels this way, have at it.

    I'm out.
    Sox 4 Ever

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I disagree, but if a few feels this way, have at it.

    I'm out.
    So you don't think if the sox finish in last place that he is a candidate to be fired?

  8. #23
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis76 View Post
    So you don't think if the sox finish in last place that he is a candidate to be fired?
    1. This thread implies firing Bloom, now- not "if we finish in last place.". There was no mention of waiting until after the season.
    2. I don't think we'll finish in last place.
    3. No, I don't think he'd be fired, if we do finish last, despite the large payroll, but I do think a debate would be justified, then.

    I think Bloom will be given more time than Ben was given, but then again Ben did win a ring between the 3 last place finishes.

    Sox 4 Ever

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    1. This thread implies firing Bloom, now- not "if we finish in last place.". There was no mention of waiting until after the season.
    2. I don't think we'll finish in last place.
    3. No, I don't think he'd be fired, if we do finish last, despite the large payroll, but I do think a debate would be justified, then.

    I think Bloom will be given more time than Ben was given, but then again Ben did win a ring between the 3 last place finishes.

    I don't think they finish in last place either. As bad as they are, I just can't see them being worse than the orioles.

    But if they finish under .500, I think the possibility of chaim getting fired does exist.

  10. #25
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis76 View Post
    I don't think they finish in last place either. As bad as they are, I just can't see them being worse than the orioles.

    But if they finish under .500, I think the possibility of chaim getting fired does exist.
    I doubt it, but this thread is about firing Bloom, now, right?

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I doubt it, but this thread is about firing Bloom, now, right?
    I guess, and people are entitled to their opinions

  12. #27
    It's been a terrible start for Chaim Bloom.

    If we lose Devers and Bogaerts as well we'll have gone a thousand percent backwards, chased out all the premium talent from Boston and replaced it with subpar performers.

    This season alone Bloom subtracts Hunter Renfroe and adds Trevor Story for 140m and JBJ each sporting a sub .600 OPS.

    It's a bit soon. But not a lot of positive impact from Bloom's wheeling and dealing so far. We shed salary, we shipped out top end talent, we get back, what exactly, a 10-17 team that looks like it has no shot of competing for the division title or even making the playoffs?
    Last edited by vjcsmoke; 05-07-2022 at 03:28 PM.

  13. #28
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Quote Originally Posted by vjcsmoke View Post
    It's been a terrible start for Chaim Bloom.

    If we lose Devers and Bogaerts as well we'll have gone a thousand percent backwards, chased out all the premium talent from Boston and replaced it with subpar performers.

    This season alone Bloom subtracts Hunter Renfore and adds Trevor Story 140m and JBJ each sporting a .600 OPS.

    It's a bit soon. But not a lot of positive impact from Bloom's wheeling and dealing so far. We shed salary, we shipped out top end talent, we get back, what exactly, a 10-17 team that looks like it has no shot of competing for the division title or even making the playoffs?
    He did add Wach & Hill, too.

    The two prospect we got for Renfroe are doing very well, and JBJ is our hottest hitter the past few days.
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #29
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    76,631
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis76 View Post
    I guess, and people are entitled to their opinions
    I'm not saying opinions should not be expressed, but isn't this thread about now?
    Sox 4 Ever

  15. #30
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    45,086
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I'm not saying opinions should not be expressed, but isn't this thread about now?
    For him it's just another opportunity to troll, you know that.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

    The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

    Ohtani will not get a guaranteed $500 million.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •