Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6/14 vs Oakland

We need to see Story snap out of this second long funk of the season.

I'm glad we are still winning without his offensive help, and his D has been outstanding, recently, but he needs to get back on track.

Good to see our starters staying in a prolonged groove, and the pen seems to be avoiding major meltdowns every other day.

On e game at a time, guys!

When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    We need to see Story snap out of this second long funk of the season.

I'm glad we are still winning without his offensive help, and his D has been outstanding, recently, but he needs to get back on track.

Good to see our starters staying in a prolonged groove, and the pen seems to be avoiding major meltdowns every other day.

On e game at a time, guys!

Definitely, one game at a time.

Tomorrow Cora's going with his ace, a lefty/righty with the initials TBD.

What does get old, however, is standing crotch to crotch on the green line with other 18-25 year olds, those who, unlike myself, are prototypical 18-25 year olds
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I am on my way to the game. Picked up some student 9s. Great night for a CPA exam study break
    I broke my brain yesterday by doing CPE for Church Taxation and Blockchain Technology.
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

I broke my brain yesterday by doing CPE for Church Taxation and Blockchain Technology.
    What's worse is when I have to sit through a CPE at work that is literally a concept that is on REG but only 1000x more specific. I try to tune out so that I don't overcomplicate things for my exam, which is on Friday btw

What's worse is when I have to sit through a CPE at work that is literally a concept that is on REG but only 1000x more specific. I try to tune out so that I don't overcomplicate things for my exam, which is on Friday btw
    Work CPE is just a level of Dante's Inferno that I never want to go through again. I remember so many instances of partners just sitting in the back openly reading newspapers instead of paying attention. Other partners would basically beg for any meeting to count towards CPE.

Work CPE is just a level of Dante's Inferno that I never want to go through again. I remember so many instances of partners just sitting in the back openly reading newspapers instead of paying attention. Other partners would basically beg for any meeting to count towards CPE.
    These days at big national firms like mine they are all online so at least I can do something else during it. When I work from home, I sit in bed and watch TV during CPEs. It's a 1 way webcast. We can see the presenter but they can't see us

These days at big national firms like mine they are all online so at least I can do something else during it. When I work from home, I sit in bed and watch TV during CPEs. It's a 1 way webcast. We can see the presenter but they can't see us
    At least the food is typically good when it's in person and at a hotel. Otherwise, you just focus on your meditation and pretend you are anywhere else. The afternoon cookie break was definitely not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Having watched Fever Pitch about a thousand times, I'm sure it never gets old.
    I believe that movie was banned in the BRONX.