But yet you replied.
    ..and yet you persist.
    Sox 4 Ever

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ..and yet you persist.
    Last worder.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

It is very obvious that Caleb Ort's velocity is what makes him intriguing and why they are reluctant to dump him. Why do people keep expressing amazement when they get rid of other jabronis and keep Ort ?
    Old school is good school.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    It is very obvious that Caleb Ort's velocity is what makes him intriguing and why they are reluctant to dump him. Why do people keep expressing amazement when they get rid of other jabronis and keep Ort ?
    You know how many jabronis throw fire and suck?

How many jabroni's have a .492 OPS Against in 50 IP and get DFA'd?

Baby, I'm amazed.
    Last edited by moonslav59; 01-30-2023 at 10:18 PM.
    Sox 4 Ever

Deity
    1. German’s velocity (97.9 mph) was greater than Ort’s (96.3).

2. Are you saying German (age 25), Thad Ward (age 26), Darwinzon Hernandez (age 26) and Jacob Wallace (age 24) are a bunch of jabronis, but Kaleb Ort (age 31) isn’t?

1. German’s velocity (97.9 mph) was greater than Ort’s (96.3).

2. Are you saying German (age 25), Thad Ward (age 26), Darwinzon Hernandez (age 26) and Jacob Wallace (age 24) are a bunch of jabronis, but Kaleb Ort (age 31) isn’t?
    Don't blame me. Bloom is calling the shots here. I am just trying to explain it. And Ort does hit triple digits with his heater.
    Old school is good school.

Deity
    Don't blame me. Bloom is calling the shots here. I am just trying to explain it. And Ort does hit triple digits with his heater.
    His heater averaged less than German’s.

I’m not blaming you, but I am questioning your assessment of Ort and several of the Sox former younger pitchers…
    Last edited by notin; 01-31-2023 at 06:30 AM.

All this angst about Ort.

Ort is an odd word.

"Ort" as defined by the Free Dictionary by Farlex (over 13 billion served): 1. A small scrap or leaving of food after a meal is completed. 2. A scrap; a bit. (Cookery) a leftover fragment of food.

How can any of this pertain to the recipes on Bloom's Menu for force-feeding the masses? Tried fitting into a seat at Fenway Park lately? Small portions...

Quote Originally Posted by 5GoldGloves:OF,75 View Post
    All this angst about Ort.

Ort is an odd word.

"Ort" as defined by the Free Dictionary by Farlex (over 13 billion served): 1. A small scrap or leaving of food after a meal is completed. 2. A scrap; a bit. (Cookery) a leftover fragment of food.

How can any of this pertain to the recipes on Bloom's Menu for force-feeding the masses? Tried fitting into a seat at Fenway Park lately? Small portions...
    Kaleb Ort also sounds exactly like Kale Abort.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

His heater averaged less than German’s.

I’m not blaming you, but I am questioning your assessment of Ort and several of the Sox former younger pitchers…
    You Ort and Brasier Crybabies never let up with the questioning of Chaim's assessments of these guys.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    More sound advice, for another overrated leafy green.

I prefer Swiss chard, which also grows in any condition and regenerates through the postseason... anything is better than basic lettuce, always out of contention by mid-July.

Deity
    You Ort and Brasier Crybabies never let up with the questioning of Chaim's assessments of these guys.
    Nope.

And yet we get accused of supporting Bloom’s every move by people who find even the notion of saying “Dombrowski had far more opportunities to extend Betts” as sacrilegious and worthy of excommunication…

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by 5GoldGloves:OF,75 View Post
    More sound advice, for another overrated leafy green.

I prefer Swiss chard, which also grows in any condition and regenerates through the postseason... anything is better than basic lettuce, always out of contention by mid-July.
    Surprisingly, according to B-R, there has never been a major leaguer named “Kale.” Nor one named “Romaine” nor any other green leafy. Closest I could find was former Twins 3b Mike Cubbage…

Surprisingly, according to B-R, there has never been a major leaguer named “Kale.” Nor one named “Romaine” nor any other green leafy. Closest I could find was former Twins 3b Mike Cubbage…
    Bloom waited to add Bleier until Eck retired; now there's no NESN announcers that make fun of guys who toss salad.

Kaleb was the name of the best dog to ever roam this earth. He was a yellow lab-shepherd mix and lived to be 20 years old.

R.I.P. my old friend.
    Sox 4 Ever