Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/26 O's @ SOX

9/26 O's @ SOX

I predict that next season will be better. I have no evidence to present, just a hunch.

Go SOX!
    Last edited by SPLENDIDSPLINTER; 09-26-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Nice start!
    "Fans have become more entitled than anything. So they're starting to question our motives for the game, or how we approach the game. The ones that do question -- like who are you? Just shut up and watch the game tonight." --Kevin Durant on players' lack of effort in regular season games.

Legend
    Second pitch out of the park. Sucks already losing the game. Seabold shouldn’t be in the league. ERA 10 and a half.

Boston Sports right now are a complete mess..

Legend
    This game will soon be over. That’s what happens when your SP has an ERA of 10.50.

Sox are now out of it. You want them to finish losing their final 10 games and getting a better draft pick. There is no valor in winning late when it doesn't count
    Hal sucks

Legend
    2-0
    Game over
    I can’t watch these bums any more
    Bye

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Sox are now out of it. You want them to finish losing their final 10 games and getting a better draft pick. There is no valor in winning late when it doesn't count
    Been saying that for months.

Just getting Bello from the SOX farm was a major miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Been saying that for months.
    Sox now with the 13th pick in the draft. White Sox only a game behind, the Giants 2 games, and the Twins 3. Sox upside is really only Arizona who are 3 games ahead of the sox in the L column. They really only have ground to lose in the draft at this point
    Hal sucks

Seabold can stay out and take the pounding; absolutely nothing to be gained by bringing anyone else in.
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    Seabold can stay out and take the pounding; absolutely nothing to be gained by bringing anyone else in.
    At this point, I would DFA a bunch of guys who arent in the plans and bring up kids from AAA to see what they have. You gain nothing by playing JD. Xander at least has a batting title to try and win, so he stays out there as a lone bright spot. Heck, I would even shut Devers down and make sure he is healthy for next year
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by illinoisredsox View Post
    After the O's have at least a 7 run lead, the SOX will be eligible to bring in a position player to pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    2-0
    Game over
    I can’t watch these bums any more
    Bye
    So just leave; why do you have to announce it every night. Virtue signaling?

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    After the O's have at least a 7 run lead, the SOX are eligible to bring in a position player to pitch.
    Why risk some position player getting hurt?