Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77

Thread: 9/27 O's @ SOX 7:10PM

  1. #31
    Strahm sucks

  2. #32
    Nice play by Casas.

  3. #33
    Legend vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    8,511
    Only 6 more outs to nail this one down . At least it keeps the concept of a .500 team alive even if already pronounced brain dead

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,794
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Only 6 more outs to nail this one down . At least it keeps the concept of a .500 team alive even if already pronounced brain dead
    And which pitcher do we have that you are confident can shut down the Orioles-or anyone else for that matter.
    Even odds we still lose this game.
    I take that back. Since Brasier is in thereís a 90% chance we lose.

  5. #35
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    8 walks to zero. That's the difference.

    (3 HBP: 2 Sox hitters and 1 O's.)
    Sox 4 Ever

  6. #36
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    And which pitcher do we have that you are confident can shut down the Orioles-or anyone else for that matter.
    Even odds we still lose this game.
    I take that back. Since Brasier is in thereís a 90% chance we lose.
    Barnes will shut them down.
    Sox 4 Ever

  7. #37
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,794
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Barnes will shut them down.
    You really believe that?
    Lead off man is already on base.

  8. #38
    Legend vegasbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    8,511
    Barnes was just fooling with them, lol

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    You really believe that?
    Lead off man is already on base.
    Guess he was correct.







    But not by much
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

  10. #40
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    You really believe that?
    Lead off man is already on base.
    You owe me your house.
    Sox 4 Ever

  11. #41
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    Barnes was just fooling with them, lol
    He's got a lil Kimbrel in him.
    Sox 4 Ever

  12. #42
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,794
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    You owe me your house.
    Sure
    But itís made of cards
    I bequeath all 52 of them to you

  13. #43
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    Quote Originally Posted by FredLynn View Post
    Sure
    But itís made of cards
    I bequeath all 52 of them to you
    No joke(r)?
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #44
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    Casas up to .789.

    Looking pretty good!
    Sox 4 Ever

  15. #45
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    65,510
    On base, tonight:

    4 Pham
    3 Devers
    1 Bogey
    2 Verdugo
    3 JD
    4 Casas
    2 Ref
    1 Kike
    2 Wong

    11 Hits
    8 BBs
    3 HBP
    1 SF

    24 outs, counting SF
    Sox 4 Ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •