Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/05 Rangers @ SOX 7:10PM ET

Bello giving up hits to a good hitting team but working around it. Keep the ball on the ground, Brayan

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    You keep seeing references to him coming back a bit sooner as a DH . So you would bench Turner or Casas , so Story could bat ? Bring him in when he is fully ready and can play SS . 2B is an option but not where the need is.
    I’d bring him back at SS when he’s ready

You keep seeing references to him coming back a bit sooner as a DH . So you would bench Turner or Casas , so Story could bat ? Bring him in when he is fully ready and can play SS . 2B is an option but not where the need is.
    I feel 2nd is as much as a hole as SS is. But would rather see Story come back to SS when he is fully ready like you said.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Deity
    Someone needs to teach Arroyo the head first slide because it's obvious feet first just doesn't cut it.

Legend
    Too many LOBsters
    Two runs aren’t going to win this

Deity
    Hamilton just continues the misery at SS . Makes Bello add pitches and risk the lead. Bello had to throw a 5 out inning.
    Boy, do you have it wrong. It's not Hamilton's fault and sure as shooting isn't Bloom's fault. The guy who keeps putting Hamilton the lineup is Cora, the same stupid idiot who put Kike in the SS spot.

As I've read so many times on talksox, Cora just doesn't know what the heck he is doing. Am I the only one here who noticed he used a bunch of guys from the bullpen yesterday instead of a starter?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Boy, do you have it wrong. It's not Hamilton's fault and sure as shooting isn't Bloom's fault. The guy who keeps putting Hamilton the lineup is Cora, the same stupid idiot who put Kike in the SS spot.

As I've read so many times on talksox, Cora just doesn't know what the heck he is doing. Am I the only one here who noticed he used a bunch of guys from the bullpen yesterday instead of a starter?
    Silly sarcasm.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I enjoy watching games like this.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post

Max appreciate your thoughts and still trying to get my head right so I can accept the judgements of our fearless manager and FO to keep us at .500 . Somehow, I think a700 has gotten to the core of your message. But enjoy the game because Cora did run Bello out there as a starter and that is working well.

Interesting to watch teams playing as close to a shift as they can taking away ground balls up the middle that the pitcher can't stop. The tendency/spray charts don't lie over good size samples.

When Yu Chang is your answer at SS, YU still have issues. Hamilton has 4th worst OPS in baseball among SS's? Who the heck could be worse ? I know i could look it up.
    Was it Hamilton or the SOX as a team that has the 4th worst OPS at SS?

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Was it Hamilton or the SOX as a team that has the 4th worst OPS at SS?
    Both could be true. I heard it from one of the NESN broadcasters ( Wake, O'B, Lou)

Legend
    Going to need at least five runs to win this

Deity
    Just like that the rangers are back in this game. Bello has been hittable tonight.

Deity
    Meanwhile the evil empire is creeping back in the division. The rays are stumbling and gagging.