Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Predict the 2024 AL East standings

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by MADSTORK View Post
    One thing for certain, Boston dead last

68 94 and that pink hats is a gift

Those are the facts and the facts are undisputed
    Thank you for speaking up!!! Now I know the Sox will get to the postseason this year.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxbialystock View Post
    thank you for speaking up!!! Now i know the sox will get to the postseason this year.
    dftt
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Thank you for speaking up!!! Now I know the Sox will get to the postseason this year.
    He hasn't posted since so you know the Sox must be playing really well even if you don't look at the standings.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    1- Orioles. Obvious choice. Look like a legit championship contender unless the young players stumble , which is always possible. 2- Yankees. Strong team on paper. But injuries could derail their season . And they are definitely injury prone. 3- Red Sox. Will surprise. Should score plenty of runs. Improved defense will benefit the questionable pitching. Playoff spot possible. 4 - Rays. Due for a fall. The Sox should pass them at some point this season. Their MVP is the manager, Kevin Cash, arguably the best in the game. 5 - Blue Jays. Not impressed with them. Poorly balanced lineup fails to live up to expectations again.
    Now, I don't like to brag , but this looks like a match with the official Standings of the Clubs as of today, May 6. The A.L.East Exacta. I am not the least bit shocked or amazed at how the season has gone so far.
    Old school is good school.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by dgalehouse View Post
    Now, I don't like to brag , but this looks like a match with the official Standings of the Clubs as of today, May 6. The A.L.East Exacta. I am not the least bit shocked or amazed at how the season has gone so far.
    The only issue the Sox commentary came to the right conclusion on a very, very different path.

But you were clearly on the very small train of optimistic before the season started…