Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/17 Cleveland @ Boston, 7:10 pm

Houck... for sure the best confident swagger when leaving the mound.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Houck clears out 2 innings with only 19 pitches---Why? Because 15 were strikes . Try that BP'ers.

If Houck can get through 5 he will have the innings pitched lead for Boston after 4 rounds of starts.

4 batters in the Sox lineup with BAs below .188. 3 of them with OPS below .500 .

When your Big Bopper in the lineup is Conor Wong , you need to rethink your plan, Breslow. Injuries have messed up both pitching and hitting notably.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post
    4 batters in the Sox lineup with BAs below .188. 3 of them with OPS below .500 .

When your Big Bopper in the lineup is Conor Wong , you need to rethink your plan, Breslow. Injuries have messed up both pitching and hitting notably.
    True-ish... I"d more say injuries revealed how little depth there was to this "roster"
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbob View Post

Be patient, Vegas. Eventually, all those HS draft choices will turn this franchise around.

Youk misses the Dominican humor from playing.... I just miss Youk playing 3rd
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Dear Red Sox players, 2 strikes.... get your bat on the ball.
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Quote Originally Posted by wyo-sox View Post
    Youk misses the Dominican humor from playing.... I just miss Youk playing 3rd
    Me too buddy
    Dear Mr. Henry,

You can't think it's that simple?
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Devers is more concerned to hit 500 Foot Homeruns than just making contact

Casas ripped that one but foul unfortunately

Sure looked fouls to me
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Sure looked fouls to me
    fouls?? what is that, sober up dude
    Dear Mr. Henry,

Thank you, Mr Balk.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    Devers is more concerned to hit 500 Foot Homeruns than just making contact
    That's his MO.