Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/21 @ Buccos

4/21 @ Buccos

TBD vs Perez
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

After this game I’m going to need like a 3 day nap. I’ve never done 3 straight games before
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    After this game I’m going to need like a 3 day nap. I’ve never done 3 straight games before
    I've done it here in HOU, but lately I try to do game 1 and 3.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I've done it here in HOU, but lately I try to do game 1 and 3.
    My trip to San Diego last year was taxing and I only did Friday and Saturday. I flew in Thursday night. By time I got used to pacific time, it was time to go home! And Taylor Swift was in Boston that weekend so driving home from Logan was a nightmare only made worse by the exhaustion and jetlag

Temperature won’t get out of the 40s here today. Hopefully we make it worth my while to sit through the cold

There is a good chance I get injured watching the game today.
    ----------------------------
    Dear Mr. Henry,
    I appreciate the championships- but I'm watching today's game to see a competitive team. I don't keep going back to restaurants who serve terrible food because two years ago I had a great meal there.

Winckowski gets the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Sox now have their entire starting infield out, 3 of the 5 projected starting pitchers, along with Tyler O’Neill and a few relievers. This is getting ridiculous

3 is my max too. I usually do it when I travel just because I’m not sure when/If I’ll be back to that park/city. PNC is one definitely worth going to three games for. It’s one of my favorite parks in baseball.

Im trying to see every ball park and this year Im somehow ending up in Ohio because Sox play in Cincy which I feel like doesn’t happen often, so I’m going to knockout Cleveland that week also when they play the Mariners as I don’t really want to come back to Cleveland any time soon and even if they aren’t playing Boston, it’s still a game that should hopefully health permitting feature Jose Ramirez and Julio Rodriguez

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Sox now have their entire starting infield out, 3 of the 5 projected starting pitchers, along with Tyler O’Neill and a few relievers. This is getting ridiculous
    Only Pivetta and Whitlock are out. Bello, Crawford, and Houck are all pitching up a storm.

The missing biggies from the lineup are Story, Devers, and Casas in the infield and O'Neill in the outfield. While Story leaves a hole at SS, his bat isn't missed much. Same goes for Devers. Casas' bat is missed, but his DWAR is -0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Only Pivetta and Whitlock are out. Bello, Crawford, and Houck are all pitching up a storm.

The missing biggies from the lineup are Story, Devers, and Casas in the infield and O'Neill in the outfield. While Story leaves a hole at SS, his bat isn't missed much. Same goes for Devers. Casas' bat is missed, but his DWAR is -0.4.
    Giolito was 100% going to be in the rotation if not injured. The point wasn’t that those guys arent pitching well, but that the depth is getting really thin for a team that already didn’t have that much of it
    Last edited by Jasonbay44; 04-21-2024 at 10:40 AM.

And Story is REALLY missed because his replacements are Pablo Reyes, whose been one of the worst players in the MLB and Davis Hamilton.. who is also really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    3 is my max too. I usually do it when I travel just because I’m not sure when/If I’ll be back to that park/city. PNC is one definitely worth going to three games for. It’s one of my favorite parks in baseball.

Im trying to see every ball park and this year Im somehow ending up in Ohio because Sox play in Cincy which I feel like doesn’t happen often, so I’m going to knockout Cleveland that week also when they play the Mariners as I don’t really want to come back to Cleveland any time soon and even if they aren’t playing Boston, it’s still a game that should hopefully health permitting feature Jose Ramirez and Julio Rodriguez
    I’m debating driving to Cincy that weekend. I thought about going to the day game in Cleveland on Thursday but I’m exhausted after this weekend plus I’ve already been to that ballpark.

If I decide to go to Cincy, I’ll reach out. Might be nice to finally meet a Talksoxer after 13 years in this place

I’m debating driving to Cincy that weekend. I thought about going to the day game in Cleveland on Thursday but I’m exhausted after this weekend plus I’ve already been to that ballpark.

If I decide to go to Cincy, I’ll reach out. Might be nice to finally meet a Talksoxer after 13 years in this place
    Sounds good. I’d be down. I’m not 100% which/how many games in Cincy we’d be going too because my friends also want to knockout NFL Hall of Fame and go to see Cedar Point but we’ll absolutely be at the very least 1 of them and most likely 2.

Go SOX! Go BRUINS!