Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sox Fans Are Scared

All-Star

Re: Sox Fans Are Scared

Quote Originally Posted by 2090
    Hate to tell you southern hick, but no one in baseball is confident when facing randy johnson, expecially shrek.
    "Shrek" AKA David Ortiz, has never faced RJ. So that is a baseless statement, and you're retarded.

RJ is the only good pitcher in your starting rotation that is good. Pavano could get good but from what I know of him (14 runs given up to Sox in 1st inning) isnt there yet. Wright I dont know much about so I wont comment. Mussina is inconsistent and hasnt been good since he signed w/ the Yanks. Brown is just a pinhead.
    “The Red Sox are a walking disaster. They act like they’re tough, how they care so much about winning. But it’s all a front. They’re just a bunch of characters. They know what we’re all about. We can still beat them and they know it. Let’s see what they do this time when it counts.”
    –RF G. Sheffield speaking on the WS Champs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chitalian Stallion
    RJ is the only good pitcher in your starting rotation that is good. Pavano could get good but from what I know of him (14 runs given up to Sox in 1st inning) isnt there yet. Wright I dont know much about so I wont comment. Mussina is inconsistent and hasnt been good since he signed w/ the Yanks. Brown is just a pinhead.
    Mussina...hasn't been good? What he has done inthe playoffs for the Yankees doesn't count? :huh:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CalvnHobs6
    "Shrek" AKA David Ortiz, has never faced RJ. So that is a baseless statement, and you're retarded.
    ...which gives RJ the advantage, but you're not retahded (is that how they say it in NE?)

Super Moderator

No, just Boston you retahd. And don't start an accent war...NY has a fine one itself

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 2090
    Mussina...hasn't been good? What he has done inthe playoffs for the Yankees doesn't count? :huh:
    :lol: Lol, I was just as confused as you now when I read that post too. He almost pitched a perfect game against us too...which *gasp* Carl Everett broke up late...Moose is a great pitcher.