Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COMMISH~DONT LET JJhoc14 JOIN SIMM

COMMISH~DONT LET JJhoc14 JOIN SIMM

I have knowN this guy JJhoc14(talksox name) for around 6 years. And just a couple of hours ago i saw he wanted to enter this league. He is just some 12 year old punk who wants to join this league and mess it up. I have been in many of fantasy leagues with him, from baseball to football to basketball, and none of them were successful. One he starts to lose he trades away his team and lose purposely. He is very immature, and has barely any knowledge of baseball. I know i can not do anything about it, but commish , this guy will ruin our league.

Thanks
    REDS GM
    My email is akaaesop@hotmail.com, email me please to express how retarded I am. I was also born on February 18th 1988. Send me a birthday greeting!

Re: COMMISH~DONT LET JJhoc14 JOIN SIMM

Hey i like this league and even though its goin down in april i want this rest to be fun and exciting so please i would not let this guy in
    Proud KC Royals GM. Aim Name: qback513
    Year 2: 36-19 Best Record in MLB
    Sim #4 Best Hitter: LF Lance Berkman .253 14 HR 44 RBI
    Sim #4 Best Pitcher: SP Brad Penny 6-4 3.10 ERA 67 K's

Whats the age limit for talksox?

thats what i love about mets fans
    Like to talk more then Just sox
    http://balloonmaster.proboards44.com/index.cgi
    It great site to talk about other sports and your sox or your Fav. team sim leaguie on the way March of 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1
    Whats the age limit for talksox?

well... i have also played in the same fantasy league and bush league with him n he is very good n always finishes in the top 3....you shuold let him in the lesgue.. he will not mess it up!!! i promise :thumbsup:
    who the fuck cares about this league.. they dont even sim it....it sucks.. who ever agrees Aim: y2kylep
    :thumbdown :thumbdown

btw, please email me at y2kylep@aol.com to tell me how retarded I am.

Well to be on the safe side i think we really shouldnt let a 12 year old join and as Mtac says he has little to no baseball knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by kcp62488
    well... i have also played in the same fantasy league and bush league with him n he is very good n always finishes in the top 3....you shuold let him in the lesgue.. he will not mess it up!!! i promise :thumbsup:
    ur just saying that because you are related to him
    My email is akaaesop@hotmail.com, email me please to express how retarded I am. I was also born on February 18th 1988. Send me a birthday greeting!

The spelling in this thread makes me want to slit my wrists.

hes not 12 hes 16
    who the fuck cares about this league.. they dont even sim it....it sucks.. who ever agrees Aim: y2kylep
    :thumbdown :thumbdown

btw, please email me at y2kylep@aol.com to tell me how retarded I am.

Single A

ok first of all i have no idea who you are, i have not known u for six years why would u just make up lies like that. Thats Stupid. i Found out about this sim league from an MLB website. and this is my first sim league i have ever done. Ive done fantasy leagues before on yahoo but never Sim League. and im not 12 im 23 your probably twelve making up lies because about this because you have a crappy team. So Commishioner of this league I would reccomend kicking him out. He is someone who makes up lies and is a Mets Fan who is a Mets fan. Thank You.

dude if this is your first simm league get out while you still can this league will chew you up and spit you out we play hard and we are all pretty experienced

Single A

Well I Have To Start somewhere I've done MAny Fantasy leagues on Yahoo and I've won them many times and i dont really care.

hes not 12 hes 16
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhoc14
    and im not 12 im 23 your probably twelve making up lies
    ahah . so how old are you :clap:

Single A

hes not 12 hes 16
    I'm Sorry for Lying about my age this kid is just really pissing me off. I'm really 16 and so is Mtac.