Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tex-Mil

Re: Tex-Mil

However, it will be pass the deadline for making deals with recently signed fa players. So sorry. It was a 1 shot deal.

Rangers agree to add C Mitch Meluskey (2.5 gold), RP Gary Majewski (3.5 blue) and $1million

You don't realize, adding shitty players doesn't make it fair.

Also the fact taht this trade will not be gong through cause of teh Rule stating that Soriano cant be traded until another year and all. Jus ta ccep the facxt you cant rip this guy soff already,
    Former owner of the Talksox Phillies
    Fantasy owner of the Mexico City Mexicans
    Record: 0-0 0 games back
    Next opponent: Redsox05
    AIM: shadoslicer

Good typing shadow. First of all, Soriano CAN be traded as that was the ONLY rule stated at the time of his signing, therefore it goes. For FAs signed AFTER Bonds* made a contrary remark, then his rule applies. And like it or not this deal is processable. Yag has something against Soriano but he is the best 2b in the leauge and puts up amazing numbers. Deal with it. This trade should go through.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks in 05
    What now redsock. Whose the idiot now, you piece of sh*t

Nice sportsmanship bitch

Quote Originally Posted by youkilis rules
    Good typing shadow. First of all, Soriano CAN be traded as that was the ONLY rule stated at the time of his signing, therefore it goes. For FAs signed AFTER Bonds* made a contrary remark, then his rule applies. And like it or not this deal is processable. Yag has something against Soriano but he is the best 2b in the leauge and puts up amazing numbers. Deal with it. This trade should go through.
    Actually there was a rule in place before saying taht they could not be traded until after June 1st anyhow, but he said starting immediately, the new rule would take effect. So by all means this would apply to this trade. Just live with it casu ethe trade is bad anyways. Hennessey sucks ands gonna turn to crap any time now. How bout you deal with it cause you lost
    Former owner of the Talksox Phillies
    Fantasy owner of the Mexico City Mexicans
    Record: 0-0 0 games back
    Next opponent: Redsox05
    AIM: shadoslicer

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1
    Nice sportsmanship bitch
    Read his pos at me B*tch. and also look at your team last year.
    WASHINGTON NATIONALS GM/OWNER/COACH/SCOUT

Petty insults go a long way, thats for sure. Continue to resolve problems like this guys and maybe we'll cure cancer before weeks end.

Stop It Texas U Cannot Trade Soriano And Ure Rippin Him Off Just Try Again Later
    Proud KC Royals GM. Aim Name: qback513
    Year 2: 36-19 Best Record in MLB
    Sim #4 Best Hitter: LF Lance Berkman .253 14 HR 44 RBI
    Sim #4 Best Pitcher: SP Brad Penny 6-4 3.10 ERA 67 K's

Okay let's make it simple. Some people don't think this trade is fair. Some do. Let me argue my case in front of the trade council, if they fairly judge it I will accept the result and you should too.

Can someone on the trade council please make a final, no turning back yes/no decision on this deal, then lock the thread so there isn't any more arguing?

I've heard Youkilis argue with a bunch of other GMs, but I've also yet to hear the Brewers give reasoning for this controversial deal.
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
    Chris Farley (Tommy Callahan)

Major Leaguer

Argue your case all you want. Both you and Milwaukee would be required to argue the case. If you convince the other council members to listen I will too.
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30

Okay let's make it simple. Some people don't think this trade is fair. Some do.
    I haven't read one person in favor of it.

Major Leaguer

I have discussed with the other council members (enough to veto it).

THIS TRADE IS VETOED.
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30