Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that

All-Star

Re: Why is it that

Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE
    Yea well its funny that he did what he did last year with a bum knee
    Ever think maybe part of why his knee is so bum is what he did last year?

240+ innings on a man that age with no cartilage in his knee spells disaster for the coming season.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for RJ's knee to go.

Major Leaguer

Why? Do we have a doctor in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox Rule
    Why? Do we have a doctor in the house?
    Yep.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter
    Kind of like 2090 can't have surgery to replace the brain that's missing from his head? :lol:
    The only thing that is funny is your poor attempt to make personal attacks against me :lol: :lol:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny
    Ever think maybe part of why his knee is so bum is what he did last year?

240+ innings on a man that age with no cartilage in his knee spells disaster for the coming season.
    Okay what ever, believe what makes you sleep at night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny
    Schilling has been surgically repaired and treated and the ankle has been deemed ready by top doctors. On the other hand, RANDY JOHNSON HAS NO FUCKING CARTILAGE IN HIS RIGHT KNEE! HELL-FUCKING-O! There's a huge difference between getting surgery to be fixed and missing a part of your body.

RETARD!
    i think he gets cartilage injections or something for that...i dont really know how that works but i thought i heard that somewhere. could be wrong tho. he didnt have the cartilage in his knee last yr but i think he got by b/c of the "magic shots" lol idk. anyway, i think both teams have question marks. idk how wright will do. pavano i think will do well...i emphasize THINK. of course he could end up like javi but idk. moose barring injury should be fine as he was definitely improving at the end of last season. brown is always an injury risk...quite frankly i think even more so than RJ. my hope is that brown shoves his pitching hand thru a wall but of course who will be our 5th starter then? now idk much about red sox pitching. i think schilling is a bit of a question mark b/c he is recovering. i think the key for him will be just to make sure he doesnt push himself too early. if he allows for a full recovery, i see no reason why he should be any worse than last year. anyone who cites "he's a year older" as a defense that he will decline is an idiot plain and simple. EVERYONE is older...sheesh. miller and clement have the potential to be very good. wells is great as long as his back doesnt give out....(pray that doesnt happen in a crucial game :thumbdown ) who else? arroyo? uhh...he's good ... i think :dunno: ppl keep talking about how the red sox rotation took a huge step down esp. b/c they lost pedro. but idk i just dont feel thats true. while i dont think the red sox rotation got better, i also dont see it as having gotten significantly worse. pedro was fast becoming a 6 inning pitcher who pitched much better w/an extra day of rest. so im not sure the sox really lost out on that one.
    please note: these are only the rantings of a rabid yankee fan

Major Leaguer

They mostlt lost out on having Pedro's mystique on the mound. He made people alter there game plans when facing him. In exception of the Yankees he dominated most of the games he pitched in until he threw 100 pitches then he went to shit.

TheHammerOfGod are u a yankee or red sox fan?
    “The Red Sox are a walking disaster. They act like they’re tough, how they care so much about winning. But it’s all a front. They’re just a bunch of characters. They know what we’re all about. We can still beat them and they know it. Let’s see what they do this time when it counts.”
    –RF G. Sheffield speaking on the WS Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Chitalian Stallion
    TheHammerOfGod are u a yankee or red sox fan?
    I'm willing to bet she's a yankee fan by the avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksin2010
    I'm willing to bet she's a yankee fan by the avatar.

lol i thought the name, avatar and sig gave it away but i guess not :dunno:

yep im a yankee fan
    is that ok? or am i going to be banished
    please note: these are only the rantings of a rabid yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1
    Plus ( and I know this sounds corny) good always triumphs over evil or in your case good always triumphs over evil and stupidity.
    are you saying that the Red Spx are good people and the Yankees arent?

Quote Originally Posted by MoRivera
    are you saying that the Red Spx are good people and the Yankees arent?
    It makes no sense. Baseball isn't star wars here....

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksin2010
    It makes no sense. Baseball isn't star wars here....
    Really? I could have sworn it was... ::rolls eyes::

Well you can answer me this then: why is there such an unnatural bias towards Sox fans at: www.boards.yesnetwork.com ?

We never did anything to them there. And they jump on us? Gimme a break. At least here you don't get called stupid for proving someone wrong with proof.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.