Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scott williamson

Re: scott williamson

Robb Nen isn't even worth a minor league contract, no way some one can come back from that.

BTW, I believe the Cubs closer is Ryan Dempster's job to lose. But I think they should of gave Hawkins a better chance, or better yet Boworski.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Nenn can come back..and $300,000 for a possible elite RP or CP is well worth it.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

Oh wow, Nen, I had completely forgotten about him.

Here are Nen's (only one n, his first name is the one with the double letters at the end) stats. He kind of fell of the face of the earth there, and they don't even know if he'll be able to pitch in 2005.

Nen still hoping to pitch in 2005 That is a AP story from August 16, 2004.

It's approaching two years since Robb Nen last pitched in the majors, but he still believes he can do it again -- despite his troublesome right shoulder.

"I'm still doing everything I can to give myself a chance," Nen said Monday during a visit to San Francisco to see his Giants teammates. "We'll see what happens."
    That is the latest i could find on him.

who cares, the sox are never gunna win again
    My email is akaaesop@hotmail.com, email me please to express how retarded I am. I was also born on February 18th 1988. Send me a birthday greeting!

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by mtac288
    who cares, the sox are never gunna win again
    ban this guy. you know he's an idiot to have said that. just like if we said the yankees would never win again.

this is an absolute ban or i'm gone. he's obviously an idiot and will not contribute ANYTHING to this site.

john
    Most dominant pitcher
    Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    The A's are going to finish dead last this year in the AL West.
    They won't win the AL West for the next 3 years, the Angels will definaltly be on top of them.
    If you are stupid, I will make fun of you. :harhar:

Quote Originally Posted by ahhchon
    ban this guy. you know he's an idiot to have said that. just like if we said the yankees would never win again.

this is an absolute ban or i'm gone. he's obviously an idiot and will not contribute ANYTHING to this site.

john
    He was banned two hours ago dude... :dunno: And not for this post.

All-Star

my bad, didn't realize he was banned. i'm just letting all the idiots get to me.

john
    Most dominant pitcher
    Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    The A's are going to finish dead last this year in the AL West.
    They won't win the AL West for the next 3 years, the Angels will definaltly be on top of them.
    If you are stupid, I will make fun of you. :harhar: