Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "classy" Yankee fans

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

"classy" Yankee fans

Pathetic....

Hey Curt
    You cried on the bench like a b>itch when AROD beat you this past season. Don't make us have to post pictures of you getting comforted. You got ######d in Game 1 of the ALCS and you only started talking mess after Game 6. Hey Curt....I hope your wife dies from the cancer she has. I don't care what they do to me on the YES Network Message Boards. You are a publicity ######. When I do my job EVERY DAY....I don't notify the press that I did my job. Can I get a contract where when I become a free agent (fancy word for become unemployed) get a higher contract from the company that hires me? NO WAY. Go USA....STIPPERS RULE!!! - Angry Yankee Fan
    http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=31280

What the hell? Wishing a cancer survivor that they die of cancer - because you lost one game to her husband in the playoffs???

Yankee fans blab about how much class they and their organization have. I'd like to see some proof. Most of those responces came from Red Sox fans on the board.

Re: "classy" Yankee fans

Wow. That's incredible.

And, on a side note, I just noticed upon trying to log in that my account has been banned until October 29th 2006. I didn't even harass anyone over there. I hope you guys give them hell for this.

Ahhh. They deleted the thread.

This is just wrong. Who wrote it? I bet it was that little bitch prettyinpinstripes.

No, she's a bitch, but it was The Angry Yankee Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter
    Pathetic....

http://boards.yesnetwork.com/forums/...howtopic=31280

What the hell? Wishing a cancer survivor that they die of cancer - because you lost one game to her husband in the playoffs???

Yankee fans blab about how much class they and their organization have. I'd like to see some proof. Most of those responces came from Red Sox fans on the board.
    Yankee fans have their fair share of scumbag fans as do the Red Sox. Shown when Sox fans were chanting "Let's go swimming."

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir
    Wow. That's incredible.

And, on a side note, I just noticed upon trying to log in that my account has been banned until October 29th 2006. I didn't even harass anyone over there. I hope you guys give them hell for this.
    LOL, you can thank chashole for that.

Major Leaguer

Away from Netsports I haven't seen one classy Yankee fan.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir
    Wow. That's incredible.

I'm IP banned.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

Major Leaguer

HAHA Plump you actually got banned finally?

All-Star

you guys have some serious issues, the only time i visit the yes networks is when you guys posts links up and i want to see what's up. i've been there a total of 3 times. it's annoying as hell, the pics in sigs take up the whole thread. the peopl are complete morons.

WHY, i ask, WHY!!!!!!!!!!! do you guys go there and bring their trash into our home?

keep yankee trash in yankee stadium, not here.

john
    Most dominant pitcher
    Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    The A's are going to finish dead last this year in the AL West.
    They won't win the AL West for the next 3 years, the Angels will definaltly be on top of them.
    If you are stupid, I will make fun of you. :harhar:

Quote Originally Posted by ahhchon
    WHY, i ask, WHY!!!!!!!!!!! do you guys go there and bring their trash into our home?
    To prove how trashy they are?

Quote Originally Posted by element1151
    To prove how trashy they are?
    Don't we all pretty much know?

I'm banned for saying their farm system sucked.

Talking about trashy, I remember seeing a full thread devoted to "Jesus getting a toothfull" over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Pretty sick.