Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Vizquel to the Yanks?

did anyone else hear this rumor wen remy said something about omar going to the yanks and playing 2nd base?
    BostonSportsTalkForum <- Check it out

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.&quot;
    -Dave Barry

nope, but who do the yankees have to give up to trade for good players?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Wow. If they got Vizquel, that would be crazy&#33; They&#39;d be unbeataly unfair. I havent heard this. Probably just some crazy yankee fans saying "steiny will buy us everything we need". Thats how a lot of things get started.

All they need at 2B is defense, and I would guess Visquel would bring that It would be pretty cool (even if its the MFY) to see three great fielding shortstops playing at the same time.

Major Leaguer
    Wasnt Vizquel traded to the Mariners, but failed his physical and had to stay with cleveland?

Originally posted by Tek04@May 5 2004, 07:53 PM
    Wasnt Vizquel traded to the Mariners, but failed his physical and had to stay with cleveland?
    I&#39;m not sure about that, but I do know Omar began his career in Seattle.
    Baseball isn&#39;t life and death but the Red Sox are.

so no one else heard remy talkin bout this at the begining of the game tonight?
    BostonSportsTalkForum <- Check it out

If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.&quot;
    -Dave Barry

Originally posted by Tek04@May 5 2004, 07:53 PM
    YEP, dont know how or why. all i know is he failed

This seems like a good time to reinforce how much I hate the Yankees. Damn them. Damn them all.
    I have no sig. Sue me.