Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Is the league still going?

Is the league still going?

Since no one can or wants to do the sim, should we still continue?
    “The Red Sox are a walking disaster. They act like they’re tough, how they care so much about winning. But it’s all a front. They’re just a bunch of characters. They know what we’re all about. We can still beat them and they know it. Let’s see what they do this time when it counts.”
    –RF G. Sheffield speaking on the WS Champs

Re: Is the league still going?

If no one is going to sim, just tell us, I dont wanna waste my time on a league that isnt going to sim.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213
    If no one is going to sim, just tell us, I dont wanna waste my time on a league that isnt going to sim.
    Exactly, I dont want to spend a few hours on trades, etc. if no one will do the sim, so just tell us now.
    “The Red Sox are a walking disaster. They act like they’re tough, how they care so much about winning. But it’s all a front. They’re just a bunch of characters. They know what we’re all about. We can still beat them and they know it. Let’s see what they do this time when it counts.”

Major Leaguer

I said in an earlier thread that the earliest I could sim would be Wednesday. I did the first two sims and then yagmaster said he would do the next one. I zipped up the league file and sent it to him and then I don't know what happened from there. I will sim Wednesday if noone else steps up and don't hound me all day about doing the sim either.

EDIT: I USED THE WRONG TWO I USED TOO. SILLY ME:harhar:
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30

Quote Originally Posted by Radgeta
    I said in an earlier thread that the earliest I could sim would be Wednesday. I did the first too sims and then yagmaster said he would do the next one. I zipped up the league file and sent it to him and then I don't know what happened from there. I will sim Wednesday if noone else steps up and don't hound me all day about doing the sim either.
    One thing you must learn about yagmaster is that he is lazy, and will do anything to avoid, well, doing anything. You can certainly count him out of doing the sim, as he has deemed it "not worth [his] time." I guess everyone will have to wait until wednesday and be grateful to rad.

Quote Originally Posted by Radgeta
    I said in an earlier thread that the earliest I could sim would be Wednesday. I did the first two sims and then yagmaster said he would do the next one. I zipped up the league file and sent it to him and then I don't know what happened from there. I will sim Wednesday if noone else steps up and don't hound me all day about doing the sim either.

EDIT: I USED THE WRONG TWO I USED TOO. SILLY ME:harhar:
    My bad Radgeta, thanks for giving the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir
    One thing you must learn about yagmaster is that he is lazy, and will do anything to avoid, well, doing anything. You can certainly count him out of doing the sim, as he has deemed it "not worth [his] time." I guess everyone will have to wait until wednesday and be grateful to rad.

We realize that now.

then y did u let nomar do it then if you knew it would take a friggin week to do a simm and yet we still have radgeta the only guy to offer up for job he gets the job done
    Proud KC Royals GM. Aim Name: qback513
    Year 2: 36-19 Best Record in MLB
    Sim #4 Best Hitter: LF Lance Berkman .253 14 HR 44 RBI
    Sim #4 Best Pitcher: SP Brad Penny 6-4 3.10 ERA 67 K's

All-Star

Here's an idea. Chill the fuck out. Honestly. The sim will get done.

All-Star

i still wanta play.

john
    Most dominant pitcher
    Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    The A's are going to finish dead last this year in the AL West.
    They won't win the AL West for the next 3 years, the Angels will definaltly be on top of them.
    If you are stupid, I will make fun of you. :harhar:

the file has been updated but we are working on a bug. please be patient, and sorry about the delay.

Uh oh, it appears Tac is back.
    Go knicks
    "Trot Nixon, what's that? I thought it was a racehorse." --Reggie Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksin2010
    Uh oh, it appears Tac is back.
    No, he isnt. :banned:

Major Leaguer

Its uploading the league file.
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30