Register now to remove this ad

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1455

Thread: The official Talksox.com movie thread

  1. #1441
    also, they are doing a Scar Jo / Black Widow standalone film so there will be another Female lead superhero movie.
    other names i have posted under: none

  2. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    also, they are doing a Scar Jo / Black Widow standalone film so there will be another Female lead superhero movie.
    Her backstory seems pretty fucked up and creepy though. I had to explain to my son what being "sterilized" meant. I hope they do better than how she was shown in Age of Ultron.

  3. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Just do your best to steer her clear of “Catwoman” with Halle Berry and “Electra” with Jennifer Garner. Two of the worst movies ever made and subjecting your daughter to them might be in violation of some social service laws...
    After Michelle Pfeiffer, no one else should have ever had that role.

  4. #1444
    Pfeiffer wants to play Catwoman again.

    LOL. I didn't see this until after posting.

  5. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Pfeiffer wants to play Catwoman again.

    LOL. I didn't see this until after posting.

    Isn’t she like 60 now? Do they plan on doing a “Batman Retires and Moves to Sarasota” movie?

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Isn’t she like 60 now? Do they plan on doing a “Batman Retires and Moves to Sarasota” movie?
    She's still looks up for the part to me.

  7. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    She's still looks up for the part to me.

    What was your issue with Anne Hathaway?

  8. #1448
    My memory is of Elektra being better than it actually is.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    What was your issue with Anne Hathaway?
    Pfeiffer transcended the role. Hathaway made it into another dull superhero.

  10. #1450
    Speaking of Hathaway, the trailer for Colossal made it look dumber than dumb, but I said, what the hell, and it turned out to be good.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Speaking of Hathaway, the trailer for Colossal made it look dumber than dumb, but I said, what the hell, and it turned out to be good.
    I loved Colossal. Jason Sudeikos did a very good job as a villain with questionable motives...

  12. #1452
    saw Endgame last night.
    definitely the best MCU movie.
    it is long (3 hours) but so good it only felt like an hour had gone by.
    i will avoid spoilers for now but there are some really great scenes to be discussed...
    other names i have posted under: none

  13. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    saw Endgame last night.
    definitely the best MCU movie.
    it is long (3 hours) but so good it only felt like an hour had gone by.
    i will avoid spoilers for now but there are some really great scenes to be discussed...
    I really don't understand the hype around these movies. Never seen a second of any one of them, and don't intend to
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  14. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    . Never seen a second of any one of them,
    thats probably why you dont understand the hype?
    other names i have posted under: none

  15. #1455
    I’m watching Temple of Doom right now and have zero recollection of 99% of the movie. Only remember the heart being pulled out and the big rolling rock.

    Last Crusade and Lost Ark are fucking amazing though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •