Register now to remove this ad

Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1381

Thread: The official Talksox.com movie thread

  1. #1351
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #1352
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #1353
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #1354
    Nothing like posting five times in the wrong thread without noticing.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #1355
    Could Alien: Covenant be any more boring? I don't know, Ridley, I don't think you have enough philosophical BS in it. Should try to put some more in. Don't worry about the fans expecting to see xenomorph shoot em up action. Screw them.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #1356
    The Mummy. Yawn.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    The Mummy. Yawn.
    I went to see it with my dad, not knowing that it starred Tom Cruise. I honestly think it would have been a little better with anyone else in the lead role.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  8. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I went to see it with my dad, not knowing that it starred Tom Cruise. I honestly think it would have been a little better with anyone else in the lead role.
    Absolutely. This just wasn't a Tom Cruise movie. He felt miscast. But beside that, the so-called script was beyond awful.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #1359
    And although I think Cruise is a loon in his private life, I'm warming to him in stuff like MI and Reacher.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #1360
    That new Avengers Movie is awesome. However, that ending is really irritating.

  11. #1361
    What did you expect when they want to milk a trilogy out of it? Also, this shits really hard on the source material to the point where it actually pissed me off.
    We miss you Mike.

  12. #1362
    Avengers was the best non SW movie I have ever seen. that ending was almost perfect. peter parker/tom Holland hit me right in the feels.
    other names i have posted under: none

  13. #1363
    It's pretty obvious to me how they intend to undo all the deaths, but I was still surprised by the ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  14. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    It's pretty obvious to me how they intend to undo all the deaths, but I was still surprised by the ending.
    Yeah, there is literally no way they keep some of those guys dead, especially a certain character who just had one of the biggest grossing movies of all time.

  15. #1365
    I just hope they at least keep the character who actually defeats Thanos unchanged or I'm going to rage so hard.
    We miss you Mike.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •