Register now to remove this ad

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
Results 1,456 to 1,462 of 1462

Thread: The official Talksox.com movie thread

  1. #1456
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    17,625
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I’m watching Temple of Doom right now and have zero recollection of 99% of the movie. Only remember the heart being pulled out and the big rolling rock.

    Last Crusade and Lost Ark are fucking amazing though.
    Wan't the big rolling rock from Raiders and not from Temple of Doom? It was also in UHF, I believe...

  2. #1457
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    13,530
    Ok, if anybody needs a laugh, go watch The Week Of on Netflix. Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. Absolutely hilarious
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #1458
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,884
    Heavyweights 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  4. #1459
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    13,530
    Just watched Full Count on Netflix. Came for the baseball, stayed for the message about faith and always doing the right thing. Highly recommend anybody watch it who needs a pick me up
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #1460
    Legend TylerD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,858
    Shutter Island

    10/10

    Man dicaprio is a fantastic actor.

  6. #1461
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,907
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Wan't the big rolling rock from Raiders and not from Temple of Doom? It was also in UHF, I believe...
    No, he's talking about the giant beer bottle. This product placement is getting out of hand.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #1462
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,907
    Just saw Joker. Rolled my eyes when I heard about yet another Batman movie - and there's another one coming out next year.

    Thought it was excellent. I don't think the criticism of the violence is warranted. Sure, it's graphic, but it's not excessive or out of place. The new Rambo was way more graphic, and is not even half the film this is.

    8/10
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •