New Padres Trading Block:

OF Brian Giles -- Traded him once, but that trade was voided. I will listen to offers on him again. Texas-- PM me if you want to rework our original deal. This guy's a 4.0 overall, is hitting pretty well, and is dirt cheap ($700,000)

SP Javier Vazquez -- A 2.5 overall SP, good ratings (7-7-8) and even better talent (8-8-9)

RP Jeff Urban -- 2.5 overall, he's listed as a reliever but has an endurance of 9 so this guy can start.

SS Julio Lugo -- A 2.5 overall SS. This guy is pretty decent, he's just stuck behind Edgar Renteria on my team.

RP Brandon Backe -- A 2.5 overall RP. Another guy I traded but the trade was voided.

SP Matt Kinney -- 2.5 SP. Another guy who I just don't have room for. Good ratings (7-7-7).

Anyone from my Minors is potentially available, all you gotta do is ask. PM me with any offers on any of these guys as I won't be on AIM until late Friday evening.

What I need: A true leadoff hitter (better than Baldelli), an improved bullpen (that means relievers <= 3.0), and general improvements anywhere around the diamond. I'm looking to win now without sacrificing my future too much, but I'll talk about any of my top prospects EXCEPT Jerome Williams.