Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Section 39

Re: Section 39

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6
    Hey sox fans, go CHOKE on something...you guys are pretty accustumed to it, as opposed to Yankee fans who are rookies at experiencing chokes

Haha, what a fucking ridiculously stupid arguement.

All-Star

fuck you and your ONE Brooklyn World Series, ONE Major League Champioship in the 1800's, and fuck you and your FIVE Los Angeles World Series wins
    Fuck you and your funny typos, shithead.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Fuck you and your funny typos, shithead.
    wow what a great way to get back at me, asshole

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Tek_me_out_to_the.....
    Why are idiots so easy to piss off? :dunno:
    i thought it was the Red Sox who were admitted Idiots....and im not easily pissed off, its bullshit how i come on here and show ou punks nothing but respect, but still get treated as if im that punk YANKEESRULE or whatever....but it just goes to show the people that the city of Boston and New England in general have rooting for their sports teams...a bunch of jerkoffs.

This isnt Fenway Park where i would expect to be greeted with boos and harassment, its a stupid internet message board, grow the fuck up

You came to this board with the promise of being a sane, respectful yankee fan. I'd ban you right now if I had the energy to make the 3 mouse clicks it requires. But I just woke up. So, instead, consider yourself on the shortest of short leashes.

Hahahaha, you are so damn lazy...

All-Star

wow what a great way to get back at me, asshole

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir
    You came to this board with the promise of being a sane, respectful yankee fan. I'd ban you right now if I had the energy to make the 3 mouse clicks it requires. But I just woke up. So, instead, consider yourself on the shortest of short leashes.
    and I have been, but i do have the right to defend myself right?.....thats bullshit, i have been respectful to all of you, except the ones who insit on treating me otherwise....when someone is pointing out typos just to be an asshole then i have the right to say something. The only reason started this thread was too just provide you sox fans an alternative to the ridiculous YES Boards and i slammed because of it...like just look at what Moose has filled in for his location..for what, because i defended myself ....i just dont get you guys, i really dont. I come on here to provide my insight and point of view and you're threatening to ban me.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I didnt point out typos to be an asshole, I pointed them out because I hate them. An army of typos killed my granddaddy back in 'Nam.

*sob* Oh man...I cant....I cant even talk about this...it hurts so much....all I ask is for proper spelling!....Gramps....why???...

You bastard....dredging up those memories...
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

This is my rifle....

i thought it was the Red Sox who were admitted Idiots....and im not easily pissed off, its bullshit how i come on here and show ou punks nothing but respect, but still get treated as if im that punk YANKEESRULE or whatever....but it just goes to show the people that the city of Boston and New England in general have rooting for their sports teams...a bunch of jerkoffs.

This isnt Fenway Park where i would expect to be greeted with boos and harassment, its a stupid internet message board, grow the fuck up
    So your name, "26 to 6", no disrespect intended there? You are a colossal moron if you think coming on a Sox board with a name like that won't garner you a larger share of the ridicule distributed around here. So don't complain about the shit sandwich you made yourself, just tuck in your bib and EAT IT!

Ok I feel like jumping in here, just for the hell of it.

Seems to me that Youk started with the name calling and foul language, in an attempt to provoke 26-6, which he did. The purpose of this was not to piss anyone off, it was to show that not all Yankee fans are retarded. Youk's response was simply him being an ass. I recollect a message for me, yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex
    You didn't have to respond to this thread.
    You don't care about the Yankee message board, then gee whiz don't respond. Wait, you like Boston so nobody will say that to you.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Yes, I admit I started the name calling. However, that was totally justified, because 26 to 6 is a complete and utter fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tek_me_out_to_the.....
    So your name, "26 to 6", no disrespect intended there? You are a colossal moron if you think coming on a Sox board with a name like that won't garner you a larger share of the ridicule distributed around here. So don't complain about the shit sandwich you made yourself, just tuck in your bib and EAT IT!
    You shoulda seen his sig when he joined before you got here. It was big in red capital letters across the top line that read "BOSTON SUCKS!" But w/e...he's alright...my POV. Hasn't done much to piss me off but I've been off for awhile.