Register now to remove this ad

Thread: 2005 Repeat

Major Leaguer

2005 Repeat

Hey, I am a new memeber, and also a stron believer in the 2005 Repeat!

Re: 2005 Repeat

We all are hoping for a repeat. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the boards!

I am slowly trying to figure out how to function on here and hope this works. Not a good day for the Sox after Big Pappi was robbed of the home run and definitly bad after the bull pen entered the game. This is going to be tough unless some changes come about that let us stay in the game beyond the starting pitcher. I do have a question. I was listening to WEEI yesterday and heard everyone on the show including Theo, refer to Terry Francona as Tito. Now, I know Tito is his Dad and I have never heard him called that before. Were my ears working right and if so, why Tito???

Quote Originally Posted by MainelyJack
    I am slowly trying to figure out how to function on here and hope this works. Not a good day for the Sox after Big Pappi was robbed of the home run and definitly bad after the bull pen entered the game. This is going to be tough unless some changes come about that let us stay in the game beyond the starting pitcher. I do have a question. I was listening to WEEI yesterday and heard everyone on the show including Theo, refer to Terry Francona as Tito. Now, I know Tito is his Dad and I have never heard him called that before. Were my ears working right and if so, why Tito???
    Tito was his dad's nickname and I think his real name was Terry too, so they just call Francona, Tito as well.