Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July 18th vs. Tampa Bay

Re: July 18th vs. Tampa Bay

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks
    I really don't understand Francona at all. Cora is .199, Youk was ripping it up in his few appearances. Yet we send Youk down and keep Cora with the team. Package Cora and Blowhorn, and let Youk start at 2B if Mueller doesn't wanna move. Youk is younger, make him apply to a different position. The more I think of it, Youk could be one of those rare 2B that help the team.
    I dont really think anyone would have any interest in 2 players that do the same thing.

I actually get to see the game tonight due to Comcast's free Extra Innings. Excited to see Wade on the hill, as it will only be the 2nd time I've seen him this year. It'd be nice to see him get established early and make this game something to build on in the future.

Like said above we must sweep this series.

Super Moderator

Ah shit, as non-intentional as that was, Kazmir will probably hit someone. Knowing TB and Boston...gah.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer
    I dont really think anyone would have any interest in 2 players that do the same thing.
    Heh, yeah I only said that out of frustration cause I want Bellhorn gone and I want Youk to start SOMEWHERE!

Fuck. 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Please Miller you were doin fine a minute ago

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks
    Heh, yeah I only said that out of frustration cause I want Bellhorn gone and I want Youk to start SOMEWHERE!

Fuck. 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Please Miller you were doin fine a minute ago
    Don't worry about Wade, he'll be fine as long as we give him some run support.

This is my rifle....

Let's go Manny!

edit: original - "Let's Manny". I think I made up a new dance.

Another bases loaded 0 out oppertunity blown. We got a run but with Manny at the dish I expect more.

Sox need a win

Check this Red Sox Blog Out

http://bosox21.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kolkid
    Sox need a win

Check this Red Sox Blog Out
    If this is all you came to post here, and post the link again, you will be banned.

Haha, you are that kid I ripped into over at Fantasy Baseball Cafe... Welcome to the site, dont spam with your links, people wont put up with that shit.

Loading the bases twice and getting 1 run is pathetic. Especially against the Drays, and a 21 year old pitcher.

Yeah, it is. We really need to start hitting the ball like we are capable of.

I walk away for 2 seconds and its a tie game. Come on Wade get things under control.

I am not really liking the way this game is going so far. Leaving runners on. Inconsistent pitching. Doesnt add up to a win. We need the hitting to pick it up and win it for us tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by element1151
    If this is all you came to post here, and post the link again, you will be banned.
    well if it helps make your decision easier, me and yankshater saw him on another board posting his blog and other stuff about aj burnett. basically spamming random stuff, writing the same message in different threads. :thumbdown

Major Leaguer

so much for better officiating tonight....
    *~*Cass*~*