Page 3 of 932 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

Ignorant.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Tsk, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Rap is probably more music than rock.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213
    Rap is probably more music than rock.
    HAHAHAHA How can you help but laugh at this? :lol: ^
    OWNED, bitch.
    <_<

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDug
    HAHAHAHA How can you help but laugh at this? :lol: ^
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm laughing, too!

Wow. Rap takes much more talent to make. Rock is just mashing on guitars and drums and yelling. Rap takes time to make beats and rhymes. I am done arguing this though, as I am probably the only one who likes rap.

I might add though, not all rock is bad, I like some.

Ok, see, I was agreeing to disagree. But more music than rock? Nah.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Major Leaguer

There are like 3 million different kinds of rock. I admit I'm no fan of all that heavy stuff. Some rap with a good beat is tolerable but, sorry, if there is anyone i can't stand, it's Dr. Dre and Eminem.
    OWNED, bitch.
    <_<

I cant stand Eminem, but that one song is brilliant. I hate Eminem with a passion - more than anybody in the world.

But Dre is one of the best rappers - ever.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
    "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani
    Ugh, they played that song like 2238743278923870783 times at work today, that and some Tarzan song by Aqua.

Anyway I'm listening to Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.

Major Leaguer

St.Jimmy- Green Day
    Shit I need a new siggy.

I hate Green Day with a firey passion that burns deep within my soul.

I just dont like them.

Major Leaguer

Green Day is pretty grool
    OWNED, bitch.
    <_<

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213
    Wow. Rap takes much more talent to make. Rock is just mashing on guitars and drums and yelling. Rap takes time to make beats and rhymes. I am done arguing this though, as I am probably the only one who likes rap.

I might add though, not all rock is bad, I like some.

I usually don't make comments like this to rip others opinions, but this is so stupid it deserves it. Rock always and will always take more talent then rap to make. Rock is not yelling and mashing guitars and yelling. Even the heavy stuff is not like that. Go and learn how to play a note on a guitar. 1 note. It is harder then making 1 beat for rap music. Learn something on drums, its harder then you think. Learn anything. Unlike rap, try and write some lyrics that make sense and don't have a swear word every other word and don't talk about the same useless thing every other song. Rap is just beats from a machine combined with lyrics written off the top of someones head. Thats why rappers seem to have mix tapes and cds realesed about every few months while for a rock band it would take a year or three to make 1 cd. Believe me, i used to love rap music, but then i grew up and realized that i'm not stupid enough to listen to that shit.

Oh yeah, and here is something that proves my point very well. If there can be kids that stand around in the hallways at school and make rap music with lyrics they think of right then and there, and others around them to make an actual beat, then goes to show that it requires not much talent at all. And if it takes so much talent why the hell are there 12 year old kids making rap and making a hell of alot of money off it? Show me any rock band that can just perform anywhere off the top of there head and sound great, or a band of 12 year olds who can sell alot of albums.

OWNED.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
    ...How do ppl here feel about Linkin' Park. LOL.
    I actually think they're kinda lame. Maroon 5's good.

*Listening to Jack Johnson*
    OWNED, bitch.
    <_<