Register now to remove this ad

Page 835 of 846 FirstFirst ... 335735785825833834835836837845 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 12679

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #12511
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #12512
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Listening to some covers of The Great Gig in the Sky and getting ready to savage them, but that has to be one of the hardest vocals to cover. So far, the ones I've seen have been pretty good.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #12513
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #12514
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    31,553

  5. #12515
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Great song!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #12516

  7. #12517

  8. #12518
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,510
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Great song!
    I agree!

  9. #12519

  10. #12520
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    24,641
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    10CC was an absolutely brilliant band, one of my all-time favorites. It's a bit of a shame that a lot of people don't know much about them beyond this song.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  11. #12521
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    24,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    It's almost like somebody named Kimmi invaded Moon's body and made this post.
    He really went for some songs there that just about everybody likes, I'd say.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  12. #12522
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    31,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    It's almost like somebody named Kimmi invaded Moon's body and made this post.
    My musics tastes are wide and varied. I have soft side that comes out on occasionally. I usually abhor obvious sappy pop songs created just to make a quick buck, but these are gems.

  13. #12523
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    10CC was an absolutely brilliant band, one of my all-time favorites. It's a bit of a shame that a lot of people don't know much about them beyond this song.
    Having listened to their albums for the first time today, I'm shocked at how atypical I'm Not In Love is. A lot of their other stuff, particularly on the first three albums, is not very good, especially in comparison.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #12524
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    31,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Having listened to their albums for the first time today, I'm shocked at how atypical I'm Not In Love is. A lot of their other stuff, particularly on the first three albums, is not very good, especially in comparison.
    I can't name one other 10 CC song.

  15. #12525
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    24,641
    You guys just proved my point.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •