Register now to remove this ad

Page 345 of 932 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 13969

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

More Than A Feeling - Boston

Peace Of Mind - Boston

Amanda - Boston
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;674901;
    Within months of each other, as well.
    yup!... whata waste of talent, and mostly considering these days lack, damn drugs!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

The Game - How We Do
    The Game - My Life ft. Lil Wayne
    The Game - Dope Boys ft. Travis Barker
    The Game, 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It
    50 Cent - Outta Control ft. Mobb Deep
    Kid Cudi - Erase Me ft. Kanye West
    Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Nite
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Under The Boardwalk - The Drifters
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Higher - Creed

Slayer's Haunting The Chapel EP

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Drake - Dreams money can buy

Afrojack - Killer
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Jeremy - Pearl Jam

OK Computer by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz;674889;
    Back to Black Album - Amy Winehouse (R.I.P)

When I just noticed about her decease was like kind of shocking for me.
    Amy Winehouse dying early should be anything but shocking

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;676719;
    Amy Winehouse dying early should be anything but shocking
    Yup! I don't know if the word is shocking, but it surprised me a lot; I mean, everybody knows her lifestyle but die? That's something else... lamentable!

BTW... According to the autopsy, it doesn't show a cause yet, right?

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Is anyone familiar with/listen to The Avett Brothers? One of my friends recently told me about them and I burned a bunch of their cd's to check them out, and they're really, really good. Even better? They're headlining Bulldog Bash (largest free concert in Mississippi) in November and that weekend will be an absolute blast.

If you aren't familiar with them, I think you should give them a listen. Pretty different style of music (it's tough to really compare them to anyone, although Mumford & Sons did come to mind) but I'm really enjoying listening to them so far.

The Ballad of Love and Hate - The Avett Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;677191;
    Is anyone familiar with/listen to The Avett Brothers? One of my friends recently told me about them and I burned a bunch of their cd's to check them out, and they're really, really good. Even better? They're headlining Bulldog Bash (largest free concert in Mississippi) in November and that weekend will be an absolute blast.

If you aren't familiar with them, I think you should give them a listen. Pretty different style of music (it's tough to really compare them to anyone, although Mumford & Sons did come to mind) but I'm really enjoying listening to them so far.

The Ballad of Love and Hate - The Avett Brothers
    Which style/genre they play?

Got it.

The Avett Brothers' music has roots in traditional folk and bluegrass, but also captures the high spirits and no-boundaries attitude of rock & roll -- which is appropriate, since rock is where Scott Avett and Seth Avett first cut their teeth as musicians. Although siblings Scott (vocals, banjo) and Seth (vocals, guitar) began making music together as children, their group's genesis began when they were members of Nemo, a rock band that gigged regularly in Greenville, NC. Looking for another outlet for their musical ideas, the Avetts began getting together with likeminded friends (most notably Nemo guitarist John Twomey) on Tuesdays for acoustic guitar pulls, where they'd share a few drinks and swap songs. As time passed, the weekly get-together (which was called "the Back Door Project" or "Nemo Downstairs") became a semi-public event, with the pickers busking for the enjoyment of passers-by, and Seth and Scott decided the new acoustic music they were making was as fun and satisfying as their rock band.

Twomey and the Avetts decided to document their side project in 2000, and "the Back Door Project" was renamed the Avett Brothers with the release of a self-titled album that same year. Nemo broke up before 2000 came to a close, and Seth and Scott decided to make the Avett Brothers their new priority. They amicably parted ways with Twomey and added upright bassist and vocalist Bob Crawford to the combo. After a few months of playing live shows, the new trio recorded its second album, 2002's Country Was. The Avett Brothers hit the road upon the album's release that summer, and used the opportunity to break in material for their next studio project, A Carolina Jubilee, which was released in 2003. (A live disc, Live at the Double Door Inn, was sandwiched between the two studio sets.)

Over the next several years, the Avett Brothers maintained a busy and prolific schedule. They released a lengthy and ambitious studio album, Mignonette, in 2004, another live disc in 2005, and both a full-length album (Four Thieves Gone: The Robinsville Sessions) and an EP (The Gleam) in 2006, all recorded during breaks in the group's heavy touring calendar. As if this weren't enough to keep the three men occupied, Crawford also recorded and performed with his side project New Jersey Transient, Seth Avett released albums under the moniker Darling, and Seth and Scott occasionally played shows with their electric band Oh What a Nightmare. In 2007, the Avett Brothers reached a new level of popularity with Emotionalism, their first album to make a dent on the Billboard charts. Rick Rubin took notice and signed the band to American Recordings, his own division of Sony BMG/Columbia, during the following summer. The Gleam II, issued just several months later, was the Avett Brothers' last release on the Ramseur label, while 2009's I and Love and You served as their major-label debut. The album peaked at number 16, by far the band's highest chart placement to date, and the international tour that followed was partially documented on the 2010 concert album Live, Vol. 3.

All-Star

Been listening to more dubstep and electronic music lately...
    Dimmakmmunication - The Bloody Beetroots
    Beautiful Death - Torus