Register now to remove this ad

Page 836 of 836 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836
Results 12,526 to 12,532 of 12532

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #12526
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I can't name one other 10 CC song.
    Check out their 'Sheet Music' album if you get a chance.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  2. #12527
    10CC was one of the quintessential 'art rock' bands. There was a lot of offbeat/outrageous humor in their lyrics, very English (a la Monty Python). At times they got a little too clever for their own good. After 4 albums they split up into a pair of twosomes. Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman continued as 10CC. The other two were Godley and Crème.

    The 'new' 10CC had a couple of radio hits (here in Canada at least) with The Things We Do For Love and Dreadlock Holiday.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  3. #12528
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    10CC was one of the quintessential 'art rock' bands. There was a lot of offbeat/outrageous humor in their lyrics, very English (a la Monty Python). At times they got a little too clever for their own good. After 4 albums they split up into a pair of twosomes. Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman continued as 10CC. The other two were Godley and Crème.

    The 'new' 10CC had a couple of radio hits (here in Canada at least) with The Things We Do For Love and Dreadlock Holiday.
    another offbeat band is Ween, who in general are trying WAY too hard.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #12529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Check out their 'Sheet Music' album if you get a chance.
    I couldn't make it through any of the songs fully.

  5. #12530
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #12531
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #12532
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    i am just a worthless liar, i am just an imbecile

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •