Register now to remove this ad

Page 921 of 921 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 13815

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #13801
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #13802
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #13803
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #13804
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #13805
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #13806
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,085
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #13807
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Nice one.

    Never Let You Go - Third Eye Blind

  8. #13808
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Brant Bjork - Jesus was a Bluesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    <<< Most normal poster on Talksox

  9. #13809

  10. #13810
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,761

  11. #13811
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Good one, Thunder. Thanks.
    Sox 4 Ever

  12. #13812
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,761
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Good one, Thunder. Thanks.
    Wow. Didn't think that one would be your speed. But, you're welcome

  13. #13813
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Wow. Didn't think that one would be your speed. But, you're welcome
    I have a pretty wide range of music taste.
    Sox 4 Ever

  14. #13814
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    14,761
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I have a pretty wide range of music taste.
    So do I, but I am also not very inclined to just blindly listen to new songs, unless I'm familiar with the artist. Sometimes it delays my ability to discover somebody I really like

  15. #13815
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    36,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    So do I, but I am also not very inclined to just blindly listen to new songs, unless I'm familiar with the artist. Sometimes it delays my ability to discover somebody I really like
    I don't listen to every song posted, here, but I do listen to a lot of artists I never heard of.
    Sox 4 Ever

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •