Register now to remove this ad

Page 917 of 917 FirstFirst ... 417817867907915916917
Results 13,741 to 13,751 of 13751

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #13741
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    Off to One Side - Come

    Be patient, and you will be rewarded.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #13742
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Laura Branigan's death was so tragically premature.
    For sure.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #13743
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Yes and yes. Every once in a while you guys throw some good songs up here.

    I'm not sure that I've met an Eagles song that I don't like.
    I really don't like them, besides this, Hotel California and Victim of Love.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #13744
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    High Hopes - Pink Floyd

    Pretty much the best post-Waters track. Not that there's much competition.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #13745
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    The One to Sing the Blues - Motorhead

    One of the finest breakup songs ever.
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #13746
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #13747
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #13748
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,061
    "...we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves."

    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #13749
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23,931
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Here's one for you, Kimmi....


    Let It Grow -Eric Clapton

    and

    Please Be With Me
    Nice Moon. Good job!

  10. #13750
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    28,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Apart from Layla and Sunshine of Your Love, the ONLY Clapton-involved song I like is Behind the Mask.
    Blasphemy.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

    Theme song of 2020 Red Sox: "Tanks for the Memories"

  11. #13751
    Deity
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Blasphemy.
    I've seen people crucified on a giant Gibson Les Paul for saying things like that...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •